Vincent Rodriguez III Quick Info
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1982|
Vincent Coquico Rodriguez
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Vincent has attended Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts in Santa Maria, California and graduated from it in 2003.
Actor, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has 3 older sisters.
Vincent Rodriguez III is represented by –
- Atil Singh of Principal Entertainment
- Jim Flynn Agency (Agent)
- Lee Wallman (Publicist)
He has released his music through MMXVII CBS Studios Inc. and WaterTower Music.
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vincent has dated –
- Gregory Wright (2015-Present) – Gregory Wright started dating Vincent Rodriguez III after they both completed their graduation. They both started spending time with each other and finally, Gregory proposed to Vincent on Disney’s California Screamin’ ride and soon got married in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole under lip
- Wide smile
Vincent appeared in a commercial for APIA Vote in 2016.
Vincent Rodriguez III has not spoken about his religious preferences publicly.
Best Known For
Getting cast in the comedy-drama series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend as Josh Chan in 2015
As a Singer
He has provided his vocals to the soundtrack of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend in more than a dozen episodes.
Vincent Rodriguez III has not made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In 2011, he made his TV show debut as Asian Tucker Hope on parody news show The Onion News Network.
After signing for the TV show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend in 2015, Vincent started focussing more on his appearance and what he was eating. Before that, he was though already active in martial arts training which he was doing under the guidance of Mike Chat of XMA.
To get a ripped physique, he got in touch with celebrity trainer Eric P. Fleishman who made him undergo an intense 14-week workout routine. He worked with Eric for 3 to 5 days in a week, working out for 1 hour each. They did numerous exercises such as walking lunges and pushups. With this schedule, he was able to shed 25 pounds in 14 weeks.
He supplemented the above intense workout with a protein-rich diet where he ate egg whites, turkey breasts, chicken, and fish. Vincent stopped consuming alcohol and sweets.
He also made sure that he was eating between 7 am and 7 pm.
Vincent Rodriguez III Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known publicly.
Vincent Rodriguez III Facts
- Vincent is the youngest one in his family, having 3 older sisters.
- His passion for acting, singing, and dancing began at a very young age.
- He is also a skilled magician.
- Vincent has also earned black belts in Tae Kwon Do and Shotokan.
- Visit his official website @ vrodrigueziii.com.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Vincent Rodriguez / Instagram