|Vishwak Sen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vishwak Sen is an Indian actor, director, and screenwriter who has worked in several movies such as Falaknuma Das, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi, HIT: The First Case, Paagal, Vellipomakey, and Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (later in Telangana), India
Actor, Director, Screenwriter
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Vishwak Sen Facts
- He changed his name from “Dinesh Naidu” to “Vishwak Sen” due to numerological reasons at the suggestion of his father as he believed that his son would never achieve success with his birth name.
- In 2017, Vishwak Sen made his first theatrical film appearance as Chandrasekhar “Chandu” in the Telugu-language romantic drama film Vellipomakey. This performance got him nominated for a SIIMA Award in the “Best Male Debut – Telugu” category and The Times of India stated that “Vishwak Sen does a good job at playing Chandu and is a natural”.
- Alongside Sushanth Reddy, Abhinav Gomatam, Venkatesh Kakamanu, Anisha Ambrose, and Simran Choudhary, Vishwak co-starred as Vivek in the 2018 Telugu-language buddy comedy-drama film Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi. For this role, he bagged the award for “Best Debut Actor” at the 17th Santosham Film Awards.
- He wrote, directed, and co-starred in the 2019 Telugu-language action thriller film Falaknuma Das, a remake of the 2017 Malayalam-language crime drama film Angamaly Diaries.
- Vishwak Sen appeared as Vikram Rudraraju (a police officer in the Telangana Crime Investigation Department who works in the Homicide Intervention Team “HIT”) in the 2020 Telugu-language action-thriller film HIT: The First Case.
- In 2021, he was cast as Prem in the Telugu-language romantic comedy film Paagal. He co-starred in the film alongside Nivetha Pethuraj, Bhumika Chawla, and Murali Sharma.
- Vishwak brought to life the character of Arjun Kumar Allam (a 33-year-old guy from Suryapet in Telangana) in the 2022 Telugu-language romantic comedy film Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam. Sangeetha Devi Dundoo of The Hindu stated “An effective Vishwak Sen powers this heartwarming story of life and marriage”.
Featured Image by Vishwak Sen / Instagram