|Vivi-Anne Stein Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vivi-Anne Stein is an American reality-TV star, dancer, and cheerleader. She is best known for starring on the dancing reality-TV series Dance Moms (2011-2017) alongside her mom, Cathy Nesbitt-Stein.
Vivi-Anne Quinn Nesbitt-Stein
Ohio, United States
She attended St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Louisville, Ohio, United States. She received her dance training from the Abby Lee Dance Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
She later quit and joined her mom’s Candy Apple’s Dance Center in Canton, Ohio, United States. In 2019, Vivi-Anne started training with the Cleveland Repertory Tap Company in Akron, Ohio, United States.
Dancer, Reality-TV Star, Cheerleader
- Father – Mike Stein (Adoptive) (Insurance Adjuster, Entrepreneur, Owner of the Beef Jerky Store)
- Mother – Cathy Nesbitt-Stein (Adoptive) (Reality-TV Star, Dancer, Owner & Dance Coach of the Candy Apple’s Dance Center)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Erin Stein-Rich (Aunt) (Choreographer), Hudson Rich (Younger Cousin) (Dancer)
Vivi-Anne Stein is represented by –
- The MDME Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Envisioned Entertainment Partners (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vivi-Anne Stein has dated –
- Seth James – Rumor
- Aaron McGill – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Guatemalan descent.
Vivi-Anne Stein Favorite Things
- Dance Style – Tap
- Color – Blue
- Activities – Swimming, Cooking, Baseball, Cooking, Eating, Softball
- Animal – Dog
- School Subject – Science
- TV Show – The Office (2005-2013)
- Quotes – “Ah, humor. I have it too” – Dwight Schrute (played by Rainn Wilson) on The Office, “There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things, isn’t that kind of the point?” The last line in the final episode of The Office
Source – IMDb, Fandom, Instagram, Instagram Bio
Vivi-Anne Stein Facts
- She was born 3 years after the 9/11 attacks.
- Her mom started coaching her in dancing when she was only 18 months old.
- Despite being adopted shortly after birth, Vivi-Anne only became an American citizen when she was in elementary school. Her adoptive parents wanted her to be old enough to fully comprehend the process of getting citizenship.
- Vivi-Anne grew close to Mackenzie Ziegler during their time on Dance Moms. She is about 3 months younger than Mackenzie.
- She was praised for her ability to perform a dance move named “Scorpion” which is considered challenging.
- Vivi-Anne has amassed a fanbase of more than 100k followers on Instagram.
- She is a member of her high school’s cheerleading squad.
- Vivi-Anne is good friends with an actor, dancer, and entertainer Jalen Testerman, who appeared on the 3rd season of Dance Moms.
- She wore braces in the past.
- If she weren’t a dancer, she would have been a doctor.
- Vivi-Anne had a stuffed dog named Patch.
- She doesn’t like the color pink.
- One of her goals is to become a dancing coach at her mom’s Candy Apple’s Dance Center. She also played Clara in her mom’s dance studio production of the ballet The Nutcracker. Clara Lukasiak was named after the same character.
- Vivi-Anne isn’t a big fan of costumes or makeup as part of dancing.
- She likes to play the ukulele in her free time.
- She created a YouTube channel on February 8, 2016, and filmed an introductory video, but never posted anything else.
- Vivi-Anne and her family have a Pomsky dog named Cubby Blue and another named Snowball.
- Her best friend is Ella DiMarzio, who is also a cheerleader and a dancer at her mom’s dance studio. Vivi-Anne stated that Ella is “the younger sister she never had.”
Featured Image by Vivi-Anne Stein / Instagram