|Vy Qwaint Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1986|
|Spouse||Chad Wild Clay|
Vy Qwaint is a famous YouTube vlogger. She makes her vlogs on fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. She has earned more than 7 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel. Not only on YouTube, but she also has a huge number of fans on other social channels such as Facebook and Instagram.
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
5 ft or 152.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vy Qwaint has dated –
- Chad Wild Clay (2012-Present) – Qwaint and Chad are happily married since August 1, 2012. Her husband is also a famous YouTube content creator. Vy is a dotting wife who helps her husband in making videos. This couple is even collaborating with various projects related to gadgets.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair in different shades such as blonde, blue, etc.
- Long dense hair
- Pretty eyes
- Petite Studio
- M.A.C Cosmetics
Vy Qwaint Favorite Things
- Disney Song – A Whole New World
- Disney Character – Jasmine
- Animal – Peacock
- Television Show – Tom and Jerry
- Dance Style – Hip-Hop
- Occasion – Halloween
- Memory – Engagement
- Color – Silver
- Movie – Clueless
Source – YouTube
Vy Qwaint Facts
- She started appearing in YouTube videos after marrying Chad.
- She started making her own YouTube videos on August 29, 2015. Her introductory video is titled as “Welcome to my world | Vy Qwaint Channel Trailer.”
- Among all of her videos, “HACKER TRAPPED ME in ABANDONED SCHOOL BUS (Escape Room Challenge and Mystery Clues)” is the most famous one. This video got more than 32 million views.
- Her first video which crossed 2 million views was “20 HAIR HACKS Every Girl Should Know”.
- She not only creates content on YouTube, but also manages her husband’s online store which sells hoodies, backpacks, t-shirts, hats, phone cases, and gift cards.
- She has collaborated with many famous social media personalities in her videos. Stephen Sharer, Matt Yoakum, and Rebecca Zamolo are few such personalities.
- She entertains her viewers with various types of content such as- DIYs, lifehacks, challenges, makeup tutorials and tricks, beauty tips, fashion advice, and travel vlogs.
- She has appeared in a television series documentary titled Cinematica in 2015.
Featured Image by