|W. Earl Brown Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1963|
W. Earl Brown is an American actor, director, musician, and producer who gained immense prominence for his role as Dan Dority on the HBO American western television series Deadwood (2004-2006), Kenny in the 1996 American slasher film, Scream, and Warren in the 1998 romantic-comedy film, There’s Something About Mary. He also appeared in TV series such as Luck (2012), Seinfeld (1994), American Horror Story (2011), Justified (2010), and NYPD Blue (2000 and 2003). In 2012, he appeared in Miranda Lambert‘s music video titled, Fastest Girl In Band alongside Nascar driver, Danica Patrick.
William Earl Brown
Golden Pond, Murray, Kentucky, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brown attended Calloway County High School before completing his bachelor’s degree from Murray State University. He later relocated to Chicago where he got enrolled in DePaul University Theatre School and completed his master’s degree in Fine Arts (MFA).
Actor, Writer, Producer, Musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
W. Earl Brown is represented by Greene & Associates Talent Agency.
6 ft or 183 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
W. Earl Brown has dated –
- Carrie Pascall (1989-Present) – W. Earl Brown and Carrie Pascall tied the knot in 1989. The duo is parenting a daughter named Anna Brown.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and pepper
- Bushy Eyebrows
- Bulbous Nose
- Tall height
W. Earl Brown has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Playing Dan Dority on the HBO American western television series Deadwood (2004-2006)
- Enacting Kenny in the 1996 American slasher film Scream and Warren in the 1998 romantic-comedy film, There’s Something About Mary
W. Earl Brown made his theatrical film debut in the 1991 disaster film Backdraft as Paramedic.
First TV Show
W. Earl Brown made his first TV show appearance in 1993 on the crime-drama series The Untouchables as Jack Zuta.
W. Earl Brown Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Steve Earle
- Movie – The Godfather I & II
- TV Program – The Sopranos and Deadwood
- Books – Hell at the Breech by Tom Franklin
Source – IGN
W. Earl Brown Facts
- He was raised in Golden Pond, Kentucky, United States.
- Brown shifted to Chicago after his bachelor’s degree.
- He worked for several theatre companies and appeared in Arthur Miller’s A View from the Bridge, which is an outreach staging by Steppenwolf Theatre Company.
- W. Earl shifted to Los Angeles in 1993.
- In 2009, he wrote and produced a 2010 drama film Bloodworth, which was a Samuel Goldwyn Co./Sony release.
- In 2013, he provided his voice to the character named Bill in the Naughty Dog‘s highly appreciated video game, The Last of Us.
- Brown had guest appearances on numerous TV series including Luck (2012), Seinfeld (1994), American Horror Story (2011), Justified (2010), The X-Files (2002), Six Feet Under (2002), and NYPD Blue (2000 and 2003).
- He likes to watch Animal House, Halloween, and Star Wars movies.
- He considers John Belushi and Robert Duvall as his inspiration.
- John C. Reilly and Gillian Anderson were his class-fellows during his days at DePaul University Theatre School.
- Follow W. Earl Brown on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by W. Earl Brown / Instagram