Warina Hussain was born on February 23.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She studied acting from the New York Film Academy’s Mumbai branch in 2017.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – None
Warina is managed by Toabh Talent Management in Mumbai.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Warina has rarely spoken about her personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Afghani ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Iraqi descent on her father’s side.
She has ‘Blue’ eye color with a hint of ‘Green’.
- Blue-Green eyes
- A small mole near her right jawline
7 (UK) or 9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
Warina has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk (2017)
- Cammilli Diamond and Gold
- RAGE (Autumn/Winter 2017-18 Collection)
Best Known For
Being launched by Salman Khan in his 5th production venture Loveyatri in 2018.
Warina Hussain made her theatrical film debut in the 2018 movie, Loveratri (later changed to Loveyatri).
Warina Hussain Facts
- She began her modeling career in 2013 from New Delhi.
- Her hobbies include literature and social work.
- On February 6, 2018, Salman Khan sent his fans into a tizzy by tweeting “Mujhe Ladki Mil Gayi” (I have found a girl). Although fans expected news of his impending wedding bells, he cleared the air 2 hours later, stating that he had found the leading lady for his next film Loveyatri, thereby introducing Warina Hussain.
- Warina’s co-star in her debut film Loveyatri was Aayush Sharma, who happens to be Salman Khan’s sister Arpita Khan’s husband.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Warina Hussain / Instagram