Sona, Shotgun Junior
Patna, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sonakshi completed her schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir in Mumbai and graduated in Fashion Designing from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Father – Shatrughan Sinha (Actor, Politician)
- Mother – Poonam Sinha (née Chandiramani) (Actress)
- Siblings – Luv Sinha (Older Twin Brother) (Actor), Kush Sinha (Older Twin Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
132 pounds or 60 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonakshi’s father Shatrughan Sinha (also called “Shotgun”) is very strict and he doesn’t allow her to go on date with any guy. During the shooting of film “Lootera”, Sonakshi went on date with co-star Ranveer Singh on Valentine’s day in 2012, for which she was scolded by her father. By the way, her ex-boyfriend is considered to be Aditya Shroff (ex-owner of Fame Cinemas).
Race / Ethnicity
35-27-37 in or 89-68.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 16 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Sonakshi Sinha Favorite Things
- Favorite Actress – Rani Mukherjee, Sri Devi
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan
- Favorite Movies – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001), Jab We Met (2007), Dabangg (2010)
- Favorite Food – Thai and Chinese
- Favorite Books – The Da Vinci Code, Shantaram
- Favorite Comedian – Russell Peters
- Favorite Music – Rock, Acid-Jazz, Hip-Hop, House, and Bollywood
- Fashion Favorites – Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Narendra Kumar, Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis
- Favorite Scent – Victoria Secret’s Pink body spray for the day and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique at night
Dabangg in 2010 co-starring Salman Khan, for her role as Rajjo Pandey. She also got Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for Dabangg.
Sonakshi Sinha Facts
- Sonakshi uses occasional ‘Multani Mitti Packs’ (Fuller’s Earth; It is a cleansing mask) and fresh Aloe Vera as the home recipes for a fresh and glowing skin.
- She hates lip gloss.
- Sonakshi always carries with her in her bag – Inglot Coral Blush and Coral Lipstick – 401, M.A.C transparent mascara, MaXfactor water-proof mascara, Chanel Matt Lumiere no. 50, Revlon Kohl pencil.
- Sonakshi uses Olive Oil and Coconut Oil for an occasional head massage, which also helps her in better blood circulation.
- She believes in false eyelashes, as they make her glamorous instantly.
- Before becoming a successful actress, she used to work as a costume designer.
- Her mother Poonam Sinha, and Rekha are her beauty icons.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / CC-By-3.0