|Vaishnavi Patil Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vaishnavi Patil is an Indian professional dancer and choreographer who is known for winning Boogie Woogie in 2009.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Vaishnavi studied at NMV Girls’ Highschool & Junior College. She is also said to have attended the Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Pune.
Professional Dancer, Choreographer
- Siblings – Manali Patil (Older Sister), Girija Patil (Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
Vaishnavi Patil Facts
- Originally, Vaishnavi is from Pune.
- Patil was 3 years old when she developed an interest in dancing.
- Over the years, Vaishnavi has taken part in and won various shows including Boogie Woogie, Super Dancer (2009), Dance Ke Superstars, and Dam Dama Dam.
- Aside from dance, she also has a lot of interest in playing baseball and softball. She has also won several state-level championships.
- Vaishnavi joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on December 14, 2011. However, the earliest post that she uploaded to her account was on May 22, 2017. It was titled Performed @delhi for Essel vision 90th anniversary.
- She and her sister Girija Patel founded the dance academy Kalarpini Dance Academy in the past.
- Vaishnavi has been referred to as “Choti Madhuri” by actor Salman Khan.
Featured Image By Vaishnavi Patil / Instagram