|Faisal Shaikh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.25 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Faisal Shaikh is an Indian social media star and model, best known for his TikTok account under the handle “mr_faisu_07”, whose following rose rapidly to around 19 million fans until July 2019, when his account got banned. While active, he created short comedy skits and lip-synced to well-known songs from India and around the world. Mr Faisu was also the leader of the so-called “Team 07”, a group of influential TikTok stars who collaborated frequently amongst each other. He is also known for his Instagram account under the same handle as TikTok, which has garnered a fanbase of more than 7.5 million followers, through which he has discussed fashion, fitness, and his love for animals and motorcycle starting in November 2015. He also appeared in a music video for the song titled Tere Bin Kive, sung and released by Ramji Gulati in June 2019.
Shaikh Mudassir Faisal
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Faisal attended IES New English School in Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He graduated from Rizvi College of Arts, Science and Commerce in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Social Media Star, Model
Siblings – He has a younger brother.
Faisal Shaikh is represented by QYUKI (Talent Agent, Manager) in India.
5 ft 9.25 in or 176 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Faisal Shaikh has dated –
- Jannat Zubair Rahmani (2018) – Even though he added a hashtag #friendshipgaols to the mutual pictures in early 2018, there were rumors that he dated actress and social media star Jannat Zubair Rahmani in 2018. She was also the most followed TikTok user from India before Faisal took the crown from her.
Race / Ethnicity
Trademark windswept haircut
Faisal Shaikh has endorsed brands such as –
- DB10 Media
- DANISH KHAN DESIGNS
- Splash Fashions
- Famous Goggals Hub
- MPL – Mobile Premier League
- ROCKSTAR LOKHANDWALA
- Funkyboys Boutique Lokhandwala
- Bodypharm Nutrition
- Mountain Dew
Best Known For
His social media fanbase with more than 19 million fans on TikTok and more than 7.5 million followers on Instagram
As a Singer
On September 11, 2019, Faisal announced the release of a song in collaboration with Mamta Sharma, a well-known Bollywood playback singer.
Faisal is a regular gym-goer, which is evident from the athletic physique he flaunts on his social media. Despite never sharing an exact routine, he has uploaded videos of himself doing exercises such as dumbbell chest press, cable chest flys, pressing on the chest press machine, and certain biceps exercises.
He also emphasizes the importance of working out for having a healthy lifestyle and thinks that cuddles, weights, and cheat meals are what makes his life great. Mr Faisu has also motivated his followers not to compete with anyone else but themselves, as that is who their true competition is and should be.
Faisal Shaikh Favorite Things
- Fashion Brand – Zara
- Color For Clothing – Black
- Style Icon – Shahrukh Khan
- Shopping Destination – Gulaba, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Personal Quote – “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
Faisal Shaikh Facts
- He calls his fanbase “FaisuSquad”.
- The reason behind terminating his TikTok was complex, but it revolved around a video of him and his Team 07, where they spoke about an event that happened on June 18, 2019. On that day, an angry mob beat a 22-year old man named Tabrez Ansari for committing robbery in Jharkhand, India. He died in police custody 4 days later, and the video featuring Hasnain Khan, Faisal, and other influencers spoke of Tabrez’s innocence but stated that if his family decided to vengeance in the future, it wouldn’t be terrorism. The legal complaint was then filed with Mumbai police and TikTok terminated his account for inciting violence.
- Faisal had hit the milestone of 1.1 million followers on Instagram on November 30, 2018, and of 2 million followers on February 11, 2019. Mr. Faisu had amassed a fanbase of more than 5 million followers on Instagram only 3 months later, on May 26, 2019.
- He reached a milestone of 5 million fans on TikTok on December 30, 2018, and hit 8 million fans benchmark on TikTok on February 11, 2019.
- According to him, the only things needed for a TikTok career are a smartphone with a decent camera, a nice smile, following your instincts, and updating content regularly and never growing complacent.
- Faisal is an actor at heart. He stated that whenever his social media career starts to slow down, he would transfer over to the big screen. He also thought about challenging himself and having an acting career concurrently.
- Faisal thinks a good wristwatch is the one thing that completes any style.
- He prefers plain over print when it comes to clothing.
- Faisal prefers ripped jeans over plain jeans.
- He prefers ethnic sherwani over a regular tuxedo.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Faisal Shaikh / Instagram