|Brittany Raymond Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Brittany Raymond is a Canadian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Riley in The Next Step and Cori Ross in Dare Me. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Lost & Found Music Studios, Taking the Next Step, Extracurricular, Australianaire$, Chateau Laurier, The Hardy Boys. For her acting skills, Brittany has been honored with several awards such as the Canadian Screen Award.
Brittany Lynn Raymond
Gremlin, B-Ray, Britt
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Brittany went to Joanne Chapman School of Dance in Brampton and graduated in May 2013.
- Father – John Raymond
- Mother – Paula Ventura-Raymond
- Siblings – Samantha (Older Sister), Naomi Raymond (Younger Twin Sister), Lochlan Raymond (Younger Twin Brother)
Bobby Ball Agency
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany Raymond has dated –
- Trevor Tordjman (2015) – In 2015, The Next Step co-stars Trevor Tordjman and Brittany were RUMORed to be dating each other. Neither of the parties approved of the relationship. They were collectively called as Trittany.
- Benjamin Dunlop (2017-Present) – Brittany first met photographer Benjamin Dunlop in 2017 during the 5th Canadian Screen Awards and the couple later started dating.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of half-Portuguese descent on her mom’s side.
Has a birthmark on her left arm
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
Best Known For
Playing Riley on the Family Channel’s teen drama series The Next Step.
In 2016, she was seen on the short drama film Transitions as Savannah.
First TV Show
In 2013, she started appearing on the Familly Channel’s teen drama series The Next Step.
Brittany spends most of her day practicing dance which serves as a good cardio session. Her active lifestyle as a child (as she used to play baseball along with learning dance) has helped her get a good body right from childhood.
Brittany Raymond Favorite Things
- Choreographer / Human Being – Amy Wright
- Childhood TV Show – Blue’s Clues (1996-2007), That’s So Raven (2003-2007), The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990-1996)
- Snack Food – Banana Chips
- Outdoor Activity – Bike riding
- All-time Favorite Book – Milk and Honey (By Rupi Kaur)
- Color – Purple
- Movie – Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
- Bands – One Direction, Hedley
- Singer – Adele
- Dance Styles – Hip-hop, contemporary
- Pastime – Singing in the shower
- Social Media Channel – Instagram
Source – Instagram.com, Instagram.com, YouTube.com, YouTube.com, Wikia.com, YouTube.com
Brittany Raymond Facts
- An alumnus of Joanne Chapman’s School of Dance, Brittany also taught dance there.
- Along with YouTuber Joelle Farrow, she runs a YouTube channel, “Jo and Britt”.
- At 4, she started learning to dance.
- She knows various dance forms including ballet, hip-hop, jazz, and tap.
- After learning to dance for 2 years, at the age of 6, she participated in her first-ever dance competition.
- She hates spiders.
- While growing up, she actively played baseball. At one point, she had to choose between dance and baseball.
- Aaron Carter is her first-ever celebrity crush.
- Britney Spears‘s concert was the first-ever music concert she attended.
- She is naturally a clumsy person.
- If she could be anyone else, she would want to be Beyonce.
- Her sister used to call her ‘Grumbling’ as a child.
- In 2016, Brittany was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. She later underwent surgery to remove part of her intestine.