|Yang Yang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.75 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yang Yang is a talented Chinese actor, model, and dancer. He is known for his roles in The King’s Avatar, The Whirlwind Girl, Love O2O, The Lost Tomb, Martial Universe, The Left Ear, I Belonged to You, and Once Upon a Time. He has been the brand ambassador for brands like Guerlain, Montblanc, Valentino, Dior, and Puma.
Yang Yang attended the Department of Dance in People’s Liberation Army Arts College in China. He also took lessons at the Central Academy of Drama.
Actor, Model, Dancer
- Father – Yang Jian
- Mother – Zhang Jiling
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Yang Yang has dated –
- Victoria Song (2016)
- Bridgette Qiao (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
Yang Yang has either promoted or done endorsement work for brands like –
- Guerlain Perfume
- Master Kang Jasmine Tea Drink
Yang Yang Facts
- At the age of 5, he started taking dance classes.
- Yang is the first artist to be featured on the Chinese postage stamp released in January 2016.
- His wax figure was displayed at Madame Tussauds Shanghai and Beijing on February 19, 2017, and July 19, 2017, respectively.
- In March 2016, Yang became the first Chinese model to endorse a French brand, Guerlain for LVMH Group.
- Yang was one of the celebrity torch-bearers in Athens invited to commemorate the journey of the Olympic flame around the world in April 2016.
- He likes braised pork cooked by his mother.
- Yang admits that he cannot cook.
- His secret in having pimple-free skin is avoiding spicy food.
- He likes watching TV programs on the Chinese military especially on topics relating to missiles, fighter jets, aircraft carriers, and so on.
- He has been featured in magazines like Femina, Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia, L’officiel Hommes, Elle, GQ, Esquire, OK!, and Cosmopolitan.
Featured Image by Weiwu888 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0