|Yashika Aannand Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1999|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Yashika Aannand is an Indian actor, model, and television personality who has worked predominantly in Tamil films. She has been cast in shows and movies like Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuththu, Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru, Maya, Mookuthi Amman, Kazhugu 2, NOTA, Jodi Season 10, Kavalai Vendam, Zombie, Paadam, Bigg Boss Tamil 2, Bigg Boss Tamil 3, and Roja.
New Delhi, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Yashika Aannand studied at Sherwood Hall School in Nungambakkam in Chennai, India.
Actor, Model, Television Personality
- Father – Chetan Anand
- Mother – Sonal Anand
- Siblings – Rajat Anand (Brother), Srishti Anand (Sister). Yashika has one more brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yashika Aannand is of Punjabi descent.
- A tattoo on her back and her wrist
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
Yashika Aannand Facts
- She played the character of Devathai Raagini, a spirit that protects Aravind and Darshini from the danger of Ranamaayan’s power, in the Tamil-language drama series Maya in 2018.
- Chennai Times named her as the most “desirable woman on television” in 2018.
- In the year 2018, Yashika Aannand revealed that once a director tried to abuse her in order for her to secure a part in his film. With this, she became one of the many personalities who identified as victims during the MeToo campaign in India.
- Alongside Gautham Karthik, VJ Sha Ra, Vaibhavi Shandilya, and Chandrika Ravi, Yashika co-starred as Kavya, Vasu’s new girlfriend, and Veera’s ex-girlfriend, in the 2018 Tamil-language adult comedy film Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuththu.
- In 2019, she appeared as Aishwarya in the Tamil-language zombie comedy film Zombie.
- Yashika Aannand was involved in a major car accident in Mahabalipuram near Chennai on July 24, 2021, while she was traveling with her friends. It was reported that one of her friends died on the spot while Yashika was critically injured. It was also reported that the actor’s speeding SUV lost control and rammed into a divider before felling into the nearby pit.
Featured Image by Yashika Aannand / Instagram