|Yasmeen Stafford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 2003|
Yasmeen Stafford is an American social media star and model. She is best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million followers.
Yas, Yassy, Lil Yas, Yasmeen Nicole, Chicka Curls
Dallas, Texas, United States
She attended V.R. Eaton High School in Fort Worth, Texas, United States.
Social Media Star, Model
- Father – He is a police officer.
- Mother – She was a detention officer.
- Others – She has a paternal half-brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yasmeen Stafford has dated –
- Kobe Bryce Lankford (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Light Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Blonde,’ ‘Black,’ and ‘Red’ in the past.
- Beautiful eyes
- Fuller lips
- Afro haircut
Yasmeen Stafford has endorsed brands such as Boohoo, GlassesUSA, SHEIN, and InHair.
Yasmeen Stafford Favorite Things
- Dessert – Ice Cream
- Breakfast – Omelette
- Dinner – Chicken, Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Steak, Tacos, Avocados, Empanadas, Ceasar’s Salad
- Fast Food Places – McDonald’s, Whataburger, Taco Bell
Source – YouTube
Yasmeen Stafford Facts
- Her parents met at the sheriff department.
- Her mom chose her name out of a name book. She liked it because it is a word for jasmine flower in Arabic.
- The 1st thing her mom noticed when she was born was her blue eyes.
- When she posted a picture with her dad, her fans noticed a physical resemblance to a well-known activist, Martin Luther King Jr. Others were of the opinion that he looked like a mix between Tupac Shakur and Kanye West.
- She lived in Euless, Texas before moving to Dallas, Texas so she could have access to a better school and a bigger house.
- Yasmeen felt very insecure between the 4th and the 6th grade. In 5th grade, she was 5 ft 1 in or 155 cm tall and weighed 165.5 lbs or 75 kg. Seeing any picture or video of herself used to make her feel disgusted.
- After the 6th grade, she decided to reduce her weight by starving herself. She skipped breakfast and lunch and got “crazy skinny” within 2 months.
- She has a dog born on March 6, 2018.
- Yasmeen could never lie to her mom because she always saw through her.
- She has collaborated with Skai Jackson in the past.
- Yasmeen uses baking soda as part of her regular skincare routine. She found that it helps clean the grime off her face.
- In the past, Yasmeen suffered from depression.
- She is addicted to nail art and wearing fake nails.
- The “secret” to her hair growth is taking a prenatal pill, crushing it to dust, and putting it in her shampoo.
- Yasmeen has stretch marks, wished her chin and jawline was more defined, and that her nose was “cuter.” However, she has learned to love herself and it no longer bothers her.
- One of the misconceptions her fanbase has about her is that all of her summers are filled with excitement. Yasmeen stated that she mostly spends them at home and that they’re just okay.
- Yasmeen has a lot of crazy dreams where she gets abducted. She then kills the perpetrator in self-defense, often with a hammer or a knife.
- His biggest fears are of spiders and of the last moments before her death.
- Yasmeen sometimes has to go to the mall extremely early to avoid being recognized.
- Her dad was once stopped by her fan while arresting someone and asked whether he’s Yasmeen’s dad.
- As of April 2020, Yasmeen wants to get a matching tattoo with her mom but her mom isn’t too sure.
- She is a very unorganized and sensitive person.
- Yasmeen knocks on wood, which is one act of superstition.
Featured Image by Yasmeen Stafford / Instagram