|Yasserstain Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1994|
Yasserstain is a Serbian social media star, author, and singer, best known for his YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed more than 600k subscribers. He created the channel on November 23, 2009, and uploaded his 1st video titled Yasserstain Trailer! very soon after. He began filming comedy sketches with friends from elementary and secondary school who were also YouTubers at the time, some of which were DruggedChicken, ViscTV, and GejmerSaKlise. As there was no monetization in place on YouTube at the time, more and more of his real-life friends appeared in guest or regular roles for fun. It wasn’t until 2015 that Yasserstain became an organized, more serious group of friends that would regularly appear on-screen, after which they upgraded the video quality and began filming 3-7 videos per month.
They also decided to release “Top 5” form of videos, and added weekly or biweekly Q&A video series under the name “ZBOG SIRA”. Yasserstain also began uploading vlogs, organizing fan meetups and quickly began creating and recording original music videos with the help of DexLik, associated with the Mix Music Company, a musical equipment store, often using suggestions of their viewers. On September 20, 2016, Yasserstain decided to revive an old channel that he created back in 2010, and began uploading Behind The Scenes (BTS), and bloopers, as well as videos that didn’t make it to the main channel. On January 15, 2019, Yasserstain also put into motion a new project, a podcast series named SIROVA PRIČA (RAW STORY), discussing various casual and serious topics. Yasserstain has also amassed a fanbase online with more than 250k followers on Instagram, more than 150k followers on Facebook, and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Novi Sad, Serbia
Yasserstain attended the oldest secondary school in Serbia, Karlovci Gymnasium in Sremski Karlovci, Serbia. He then enrolled in Academy of Arts, University of Novi Sad in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Social Media Star, Author, Singer
- Father – Petar Inić
- Mother – Olja Inić
- Siblings – Mia Inić (Older Sister)
- Others – Karlo (Uncle) (Deceased, 2012), Mima (Grandmother), Milan “Mića” Inić (Grandfather), Kiki (Grandfather), Tinda (Grandmother)
He self-manages his career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Serbian descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Slim physique
- Messy slicked back haircut
Yasserstain has endorsed brands like Fanta.
Best Known For
- His social media fanbase with more than 600k subscribers on YouTube, more than 250k followers on Instagram, and more than 150k followers on Facebook
- Having one of the oldest and most prolific YouTube channels in Serbia, and posting creative content including Top 5 lists, comedy sketches, music videos, vlogs, and weekly or biweekly Q&A videos
As a Singer
Yasserstain has openly admitted that he’s not very comfortable singing himself, and lets other members of his team sing in music videos while he helps with production or writes lyrics. However, he was heard singing in some of those, such as NIKAD TEŽE BURAZ (2015), KALIMERO (2016), and CHARLIE JE POSTAO GAMER (2017).
On November 27, 2016, Yasserstain sang the intro song to the Naruto animated TV series, and on September 28, 2018, uploaded a video with his friend Irina “Inna” Arsenijević where he sang theme songs from well-known anime series such as Pokemon, Smash Mouth, DBS, DBZ, Shaman King, Kimi No Na Wa, and others.
Yasserstain Favorite Things
- Actress – Jessica Alba
- Animal – Dog
- Place – Pisa, Italy
- Anime – Naruto
- Video Game – Overwatch
- YouTubers – Nigahiga, Smosh
- Movie – Deadpool (2016)
- Activity – Swimming
- Food – Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Cheese Pie
- Places (In Novi Sad) – “Faraon” Drug Store, Dunavski Park
- He was named after his grandfather, Prof. Dr. Milan Inić.
- Growing up with an older sister, he was forced to endure watching “girly” TV series and playing with dolls.
- He wore glasses growing up and was very shy and short for which he was teased. However, he said that he was happy nonetheless and didn’t let it get to him.
- Yasserstain visited the museum for the 1st time in his life when he was 6 years old and took a picture in front of a two-headed cow.
- Yasserstain’s favorite cartoon growing up was Ed, Edd n Eddy (1999-2009).
- His uncle Karlo, who passed away in 2012, was still one of his favorite people in the world because he gifted him his PlayStation 1 console when he was a kid, and took him to the cinema to view newest movie releases.
- His 1st dog was named Freddie, after Freddie Mercury, as they were both born on the same day, September 5. He passed away around 2013.
- Yasserstain has 2 Schnauzer dogs named Kluni and Charlie, with the latter having his own Instagram account with more than 9k followers.
- He began filming videos at the end of elementary school.
- Yasserstain used his YouTube video titled Kako NE uciti !!! (How NOT to Study !!!), filmed in 2013, as part of his academy admission’s test, and got accepted.
- He thinks that people in the public’s eye should be youth ambassadors and give a good example to all the kids who are watching them.
- His recipe for success is filming things you love doing, and letting the audience find you instead of the other way around.
- If he were to attend Hogwarts, he would be a Ravenclaw.
- One of his favorite Balkan YouTubers is “Adnan Bro,” who has an old-school gaming channel.
- Yasserstain doesn’t like the typical Serbian folk music and prefers punk and rock genre.
- Yasserstain’s music video titled Million, uploaded May 19, 2016, surpassed a number of 1 million views in early November 2017.
- In his opinion, the video with the highest content quality he recorded was “5 Stvari Koje Mrzim Kod – ANIMEA,” published on July 21, 2017, which has amassed more than 1.2 million views.
- The video with the highest number of views on his channel is “Yasserstain VS SrpskiTutorijali !!!” uploaded on November 24, 2014, with more than 6.5 million views.
- In 2015, Yasserstain attended VidCon, an event held in Los Angeles, California, United States. He met his favorite YouTubers there, some of which were Rhett&Link, iJustine, Jacksfilms, Tobuscus, Olga Kay, Timothy DeLaGhetto, and Grace Helbig.
- Yasserstain also helped organize and attended the 1st ever “Balkan Tube Fest” in 2015, with the goal of bridging the gap between Balkan YouTubers and their audience.
- In 2017, he released his debut teenage/comedy book titled NEMOJ BITI TAJ L1K (DON’T BE THAT GUY), based on the video series of the same name that he created.
- In July 2018, his favorite YouTuber was Raon Lee, who created anime theme song covers.
- He attended VidCon EU 2018 and met his favorite YouTubers – Anthony Padilla, Ian Hecox, and Anna Akana, and took pictures with them.
- Follow him on YouTube, 2nd YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Yasserstain / Instagram