|Ye Shuhua Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ye Shuhua is a Taiwanese singer, musician, model, and TV personality who is known for being a member of the South Korean multinational girl group, (G)I-dle, alongside the likes of Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, and Yuqi. Formed by Cube Entertainment in 2018, the group debuted on May 2, 2018, with the EP titled I Am and has also accrued an impressive fan base on social media with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 800k followers on Twitter.
Ye Shuhua studied at Hwa Kang Arts School.
Singer, Musician, Model, TV Personality
- Siblings – Ye Shuhua has an older sister and younger sister.
As a member of (G)I-dle, Ye Shuhua is represented by Cube Entertainment.
Cube Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ye Shuhua is of Taiwanese descent.
- Lean body
- Gorgeous hair
As a member of (G)I-dle, Ye Shuhua has been one of the city’s goodwill ambassadors for Seoul Metropolitan City.
Moreover, she has also done endorsement work for Rising Star Cosmetics.
Ye Shuhua Facts
- She always aspired of becoming a superstar.
- Ever since she was a child, she used to tell her family members that one day, she will be on TV.
- It was in the year 2016 that Ye Shuhua auditioned for Cube Entertainment in Taiwan.
- Her friends influenced her towards k-pop when she was in school. That was also when she decided to pursue a career as a singer instead of pursuing a career in acting.
- (G)I-dle released its debut EP, I Am, in May 2018 via Cube Entertainment and the EP comprised of songs such as What’s in Your House?, Latata, and Don’t Text Me. Also, the extended play was ranked at number #5 in the US World albums (Billboard) weekly chart, at number #6 in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) weekly chart, and at number #10 in the Taiwanese Albums (Five Music) weekly chart.
- On July 31, 2019, (G)I-dle released its Japanese debut extended play, Latata, through Universal Music Japan and the EP included songs like Light My Fire, Latata, Hann (Alone), and For You. The EP was ranked at number #5 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
- Being a member of (G)I-dle, Ye Shuhua has been a part of several shows such as Queendom, (G)I-dle: Vlog in New York, and To Neverland.
- She has won many awards, like Asia Artist Awards, Gaon Chart Music Award, and Genie Music Award, as a member of (G)I-dle.
- Ye Shuhua is fluent in both Korean and Chinese.
- During her initial time as a trainee, she had to face certain problems, one of which was her inability to understand Korean.
- She enjoys acting as well as eating chocolates.
- One of the most prominent influences in her life has been South Korean singer-songwriter, rapper, and model, Hyuna.
- One of her past times includes watching dramas.
- Ye Shuhua does not like strawberries.
- She loves traveling to different places.
- She sleeps a lot.
- According to her (G)I-dle bandmate Soojin, her personality is 4D. Both Soojin and Ye Shuhua have also been roommates.
Featured Image by SHAQ Photo / Tistory.com / CC BY 4.0