|Yoatzi Castro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1995|
Yoatzi Castro is an American YouTuber and vlogger known to be the older sister of Louie Castro who has his own YouTube channel named Louie’s Life. Yoatzi’s fame on YouTube began in 2017 after she did a Kylie Jenner look-alike prank that went viral. Her channel emphasizes videos based on pranks, challenges, and makeup artistry.
Yoatzi graduated from Cabrillo College in California in 2016.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Karina Castro
- Siblings – Andrea Castro (Younger Sister) (YouTuber), Louie Castro (Younger Brother)(YouTuber)
Yoatzi self-manages her career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yoatzi has dated –
- Jessie Andrade (2014-Present) – Yoatzi met DJ Jessie Andrade on social media after he commented on one of her Instagram pictures while she was in high school. Later, Yoatzi found out that they were neighbors and decided to start hanging out with him. Eventually, they started dating in 2014 and had a son named Travis Castro (b. October 24, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Curvy body
Yoatzi has endorsed various brands like –
- Universal Beauty Products
Best Known For
- Her YouTube channel titled Yoatzi on which she posts videos doing tags, challenges, and makeup tutorials
- Pulling a lookalike prank at the San Jose Mall, posing as Kylie Jenner
Yoatzi goes to the gym and whilst working out, she focuses on areas such as thighs, hips, and waist to tone her body and attain perfection in her curves.
Yoatzi Castro Favorite Things
- Childhood Memory – Walking around with her brother Louie whilst carrying their sister Andrea on a couch placed over their shoulders
- Disney Movie – Alladin
Source – Instagram
Yoatzi Castro Facts
- In November 2012, she became the first one of the 3 Castro siblings to have gained fame through Instagram.
- Since her teenage years, Yoatzi wanted to mother a boy and her wish was granted when she was blessed with her son Travis in 2016.
- Yoatzi became a mother while she was still studying in college.
- In 2016, she met Marvel‘s fictional character, Deadpool, at the Silicon Valley Comic-Con.
- In high school, Yoatzi was on the cheerleading team.
- Yoatzi was targeted by her high school soccer team to be a part of a dirty game in which they would pick a cheerleader to gang-rape every year at a party. However, she got a heads-up from one of her friends beforehand and she didn’t go to the party.
- She strongly believes in superstitions. She and her son Travis both wear red bracelets to protect themselves from bad vibes.
- Follow Yoatzi Castro on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Yoatzi Castro / Instagram