|Yoon Bo-ra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yoon Bo-ra is a South Korean actress and singer who rose to fame after she joined the South Korean girl group Sistar and its sub-group Sistar19.
윤보라 (In English Yoon Bo-ra)
Seoul, South Korea
Bo-ra graduated with a major in Musical Theater from Myongji University.
- Siblings – Yoon Jae Suk (Brother)
Yoon Bo-ra is represented by KeyEast.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bo-ra has dated –
- Feeldog (2017-2019) – Bo-ra was confirmed to be in a relationship with rapper Feeldog in June 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
- Thin upper lip
- Upturned eye shape
Yoon Bo-ra Favorite Things
- Color – Purple
Yoon Bo-ra Facts
- The ideal type of man for her is someone like actor Song Joong Ki.
- As a member of Sistar, she made her debut on KBS’ Music Bank with the group’s debut single, Push Push in 2010. Later, in 2011, Bo-ra and fellow Sistar member Hyolyn formed the sub-group Sistar19. Together, they released their debut single titled Ma Boy on May 3, 2011.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as herself in the variety show Invincible Youth 2 in 2011. From there, she went on to appear in several other variety shows such as Fashion King Korea, A Style For You, Hit The Stage, and Produce 48.
- With Sistar, she contributed to the release of their debut album titled So Cool on August 9, 2011. Later, on June 11, 2013, Bo-ra vocally assisted in the release of the group’s second studio album Give It to Me.
- Bo-ra appeared in her debut acting role as Lee Chang-yi in the medical drama Doctor Stranger.
- Yoon Bo-ra was very close to her father until his death in 2015, due to gastric cancer.
Featured Image By Yoon Bo-ra / Instagram