|Zephan Clark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 2001|
Zephan Clark is an English social media influencer best known for his creative and pop musical lip-sync video clips on his TikTok account titled “zephanclark” which was earlier named “z3ph4n”. He is also well known for his hysterical pranks, tutorials, and feature videos on his self-titled YouTube channel. Zephan has more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 150k subscribers on his YouTube channel.
Zed M C
Lancaster, England, United Kingdom
Details about Zephan’s educational qualifications are not known publicly.
Social Media Influencer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Asha (Sister)
Zephan manages his career himself.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zephan has dated –
- Zoe LaVerne (2017) – Zephan was in a relationship with TikTok star Zoe LaVerne in 2017. Their relationship, however, was short-lived.
- Mars (2018-Present) – YouTube star Mars and Zephan went public about their relationship in July 2018. The two can be seen in several videos together on YouTube and even on each other’s Instagram accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘Pink’.
Bright blue eyes
Zephan has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His comical and creative TikTok videos
- Uploading videos of pranks, reactions, tutorials, and feature videos to his self-titled YouTube account
As a Singer
In 2018, Zephan released his first single 16 on his YouTube channel. He featured social media influencer Jesse Underhill in the video.
His playful lifestyle helps him maintain his lean figure.
Zephan Clark Facts
- The first Instagram account he created was named “z3ph4n”. However, as he gained popularity in it, he decided to stop using the account and created a new self-titled account.
- Zephan was born in Lancaster, England and later moved to New Zealand along with his family.
- He traveled alongside Jesse Underhill and his then-girlfriend Mars in a meet & greet tour called the Boys Of Summer Tour in 2018.
- Zephan developed an uncontrollable condition called “Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder” after being bullied badly while in school.
- Follow him on Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Zephan Clark / Instagram