Zlatan attended Malmö Borgarskola gymnasium in Malmö, Sweden.
- Father – Šefik Ibrahimović
- Mother – Jurka Gravić
- Siblings – Aleksander Ibrahimovic (Younger Brother), Monika Ibrahimovic (Sister), Violeta Ibrahimovic (Sister), Selma Ibrahimovic (Sister), Sapko Ibrahimovic (Older Half-Brother)
Zlatan is signed with –
- Mino Raiola
- Sportman et Sportxtra
6 ft 4¾ in or 195 cm
91 kg or 201 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zlatan Ibrahimovic dated –
- Maria Olhage (2000-2002) – In 2000, Zlatan started dating the Swedish web designer Maria Olhage whom he met in a hotel in Cyprus while he was on a vacation. Maria who at the time was working in that hotel, spent a lot of time in the bar with the famous footballer and she had no idea who he really was. After a year in a relationship, Zlatan and Maria got engaged on April 22, 2001, and were about to move to Amsterdam where Zlatan was about to continue his career and Maria would have studied computer science. But, however, it wasn’t meant to be because the couple broke off the engagement in 2002.
- Helena Seger (2001-Present) – Zlatan has been in a relationship with the Swedish model Helena Seger since 2001. The couple has two sons Maximilian (b. September 22, 2006) and Vincent (b. March 6, 2008).
- Erika Johnson (2002) – In 2002, Ibrahimovic had a fling with another Swedish model Erika Johnson.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Bosniak ancestry on his father’s side while he is of Croatian descent on his mother’s side.
- Sharp nose
- Towering height
- Bun hairstyle
Zlatan’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42½ in or 108 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15¼ or 39 cm
- Waist – 35½ or 90 cm
Ibrahimovic sponsored Nike until 2014, then the company broke off their contract stating that Zlatan wore cleats with a logo of another company.
The Swedish footballer has also appeared in numerous TV commercials for Volvo, Vitamin Well and Xbox One.
Zlatan is speculated to be following Islam. He has not spoken about his religious beliefs.
His dad was Muslim and mom a Catholic.
Best Known For
His football skills and his controversial persona. Many times, Zlatan has been considered as one of the best Swedish footballers who have ever played, and also as one of the best strikers of his generation.
First TV Show
In 2001, Ibra showed up in the TV series Söndagsöppet as himself in just 1 episode.
The Swedish giant is one of those who constantly work on keeping their bodies in shape.
No matter if it’s during the on-season or the off-season, Ibra constantly visits the gym and works on eliminating the weaknesses of his body. He spreads his workout between lower body and upper body exercises doing 4 sessions per week. During the season, he does low-volume exercises and lifts low to moderate weights. On the other hand, during the off-season, he lifts heavy and does high-intensity training including plyometric and lots of sprinting.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Favorite Things
- Song – One Love by Bob Marley
- Holiday Destination – Malmö (in Sweden), Formentera (in Spain)
- Music – Reggae
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Facts
- His father was a Muslim Bosniak while his mother a Croatian Catholic. They both met in Sweden after they emigrated.
- Zlatan began playing football when he was 6.
- When Ibra was 15, he was about to quit football and work on the docks in Malmö, but his manager convinced him not to do so.
- As a kid, he was idolizing the Brazilian legend Ronaldo.
- Zlatan has been involved in lot many incidents both on and off the ground. One of them happened in 2011 when he kicked his teammate Antonio Cassano in the face while he was giving an interview.
- Before he got signed by Ajax, Ibra played for Malmö FF.
- While in Juventus, he and the French striker David Trezeguet were a great striking duo.
- During his time in Inter Milan, he was selected as a part of the UEFA Team of the Year during 2007 and 2009 seasons.
- He once played for FC Barcelona.
- Zlatan won the Italian Serie A trophy with A.C Milan during 2010-2011.
- In 2012, Ibrahimovic got transferred to Paris Saint-Germain.
- Zlatan has been compared to the Dutch former superstar Marco van Basten.
- In 2013, for his bicycle kick against England, he was awarded the FIFA Puskás Award for Goal of the Year.
- The British national daily newspaper The Guardian ranked Ibra as the third-best player in the world in 2013 standing behind Barca’s Lionel Messi and Real’s Cristiano Ronaldo.
- He has been given a black belt in taekwondo by the Malmö Taekwondo club.
- Zlatan speaks Swedish, Bosnian, English, Italian and Spanish fluently.
- Ibra admires former professional boxer Muhammad Ali a lot.
- His name “Zlatan” was trademarked in May 2003.
- Join Zlatan on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.