Balti was born on 19 March, 1984
Lodi, Lombardy, Italy
It is not known.
Fashion / Runway Model
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Brave Model Management – Milan
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Storm Models – London
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- Next Company
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Paparazzi Model Management – Amsterdam (2009 – 2013)
- Colors Model Management – Spain (2009 – 2013)
- Profile Model Management – London (2010 – 2013)
- Modelwerk (2006 – 2013)
- Iconic Management (2010 – 2013)
- MC2 Model Management – Tel Aviv Israel (2010 – 2013)
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo (2012 – 2013)
- FM Agency – London (2006 – 2010)
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca had relationships with –
- Christian Lucidi (2006-2010) – An Italian photographer, Christian married Bianca in 2006. The couple has a daughter , Matilde (b. 2007). But, the couple separated in 2009 and their divorce was finalised in 2010.
- Francesco Mele (2011-Present) – Bianca is dating a musician, Francesco from Sardinia, Italy since June 2011.
She has Italian and Azerbaijani ancestry from her parents.
Eyes, lips, and body
31.5-23-34 in or 80-58-86.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Balti has walked the ramp for numerous designers like Angel by Thierry Mugler, Anna Molinari, Antonio Berardi, Armani Jeans, Bebe, Blanco, Blumarine ‘Bellissima’ fragrance, Bulgari, Bulgari eyewear, Bulgari handbags, Carla Carini, Cesare Paciotti, Christian Dior cosmetics, D&G, Davidoff ‘Cool Water’ fragrance, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Dolce & Gabbana jewellery, Donna Karan, Elie Tahari, Ermanno Scervino, Ermanno Scervino eyewear, Express, Francesco Scognamiglio, Georges Rech, George Marciano, Guerlain, Guess Jeans, Heine, Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld, Humanic, Intimissimi, John Frieda, Joop ‘Homme’ fragrance, Karl Lagerfeld Eyewear, Karl Lagerfeld ‘Karleidoscope’ fragrance, La Senza, La Perla, L’Oreal, Mango, Missoni, Missoni eyewear, Neiman Marcus, Newport, Paco Rabanne ‘XS Black’ fragrance, Paspaley, Pollini, Pollini eyewear, Pronovias, Revlon, Roberto Cavalli, Rolex, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo ‘Signorina’ fragrance, St. John, Tim, Vakko, Valentino Sposa, Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret swimwear, Warehouse.
Best Known For
Working with almost all famous designers and brands and hence becoming one of the top earning models.
2007 Italian comedy film Go Go Tales for her role as Adrian. It was an erotic dancer role. The movie was released in USA on January 7, 2011.
She debuted in the fashion world with the Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2005 fashion show by walking for Alessandro dell’Acqua, Alexander McQueen, Cheap & Chic, Costume National, Dolce & Gabbana, Emanuel Ungaro, Hermes, Lagerfeld Gallery, Lanvin, Leonard, Michel Klein, Miu Miu, Sonia Rykiel, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood.
Balti does not do much workout. Whenever she finds time, she does some yoga at home. Apart from irregular exercise schedule, she eats healthy to stay in shape.
Bianca Balti Favorite Things
- Holiday Destinations – Porto Istana in Sardinia, Sicily
- Big Fashion City – Milan, New York, Paris
- Make-up Artist – She didn’t take the name of one. She likes many.
Bianca Balti Facts
- She has Italian ancestry from her father’s side while her mother is from Azerbaijan.
- She has worked with Victoria’s Secret, popular lingerie brand by appearing in their fashion show and catalogs in 2005.
- Sometimes, she is also credited as Bianca Biola or Bianca Baoli.
- She has appeared in the 2009 version of Wurth calendar and Lavazza calendar 2010.
- Bianca had also appeared in Pirelli calendar 2011.
- She is friends with fellow models Doutzen Kroes, Katarina Ivanovska, Julianna Imai, Shannan Click.
- She told in an interview to Elle UK that “Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue” was the first perfume she had used.