Cher, Chez, Mini-Cheryl
Malvern, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom
Cher studied performing arts from Dyson Perrins High School. Post that, she went to Stagecoach Theatre Arts School.
Model, singer, songwriter, rapper, recording artist
- Father – Darren Lloyd
- Mother – Diane Lloyd
- Siblings – Sophie Lloyd (Younger Sister), Josh Lloyd (Younger Brother), Rosie Lloyd (Younger Sister)
She is represented by these agencies –
- Logan Media Entertainment
- United Talent Agency – UK and International
- WME Entertainment – North America, and Australia
As a model, she is signed with Select Model Management.
Her general manager is Ryan Chisholm / Tom Gates from Nettwerk Music Group.
Syco Music, Epic Records
5 ft 1¾ in or 157 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cher dated –
- Zayn Malik – RUMOR
- Liam Payne – RUMOR
- Nathan Sykes – RUMOR
- Craig Monk (April 2011-Present) – Craig Monk started dating the singer in April 2011 and the dating relationship of less than a year turned into an engagement in January 2012. But, she announced her engagement in March 2012. Monk was Cher’s hair dresser. They married on November 18, 2013 at a secret ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sweet and sexy
- Brown hair
32-24-32 in or 81-61-81 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has no brand endorsements till now.
Best Known For
Finishing fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor in 2010. She was signed to Syco music (a British record label founded by Simon Cowell in 2002. It has the exclusive right to sign the winners and finalists of The X Factor and Got Talent).
She released her first studio album, Sticks + Stones on 7 November, 2011 under the labels Syco, Epic. There are different editions to her album like UK edition, US edition, or US Vinyl edition and like-wise. The general track listing is show below –
|1.||“Grow Up” (featuring Busta Rhymes)||3:00|
|2.||“Want U Back”||3:34|
|3.||“With Ur Love” (featuring Mike Posner)||3:45|
|5.||“Beautiful People” (featuring Carolina Liar)||3:31|
|8.||“Over the Moon”||2:58|
|9.||“Dub on the Track” (featuring Mic Righteous, Dot Rotten and Ghetts)||3:53|
|10.||“End Up Here”||3:30|
Cher has not done any of the films.
First TV Show
She has appeared on television , firstly as a contestant on The X Factor UK in 2010. She finished fourth in the reality singing TV show.
Cher follows her mentor, Cheryl Cole. Cole once followed Peter D’ Adamo’s “Eat Right 4 Your Type” diet, according to which one needs to eat based on their blood type. Miranda Kerr also follows this diet. More information here.
Cher Lloyd Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Face scrub, and moisturizer
- Moisturizer – Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital
- Accessories – Hats, chains, rings
Source – Seventeen
Cher Lloyd Facts
- Cher is a British born singer, songwriter and model.
- She is compared to the 2004 X Factor judge, Cheryl Cole as she has a great amount of similarity to Cheryl Cole. Both have similarly placed hand tattoos, hair colors, fashion sense, music tastes, performing styles and even their names. So, Lloyd is sometimes called as “Mini Cheryl”.
- She sings in the soprano range.
- Cher is a fan of Dolly Parton (Country music artist).
- Lloyd’s music features many music styles like of bubblegum pop, dance-pop, dubstep, electronic, electropop, hip hop, synthpop, pop and dance-pop in some of her songs.
- On her inner forearm, she has a tattoo of an eye.
- She was the quietest girl ever in the school.
- Her fans call themselves as “The Brats”.
- Visit her official website @ www.cherlloyd.com.
- Hear more from Cher on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace, YouTube, and iTunes.