Livingston, New Jersey, United States
Joshua graduated with a ‘Bachelor of Arts’ degree from the Harvard University in 2008.
He then completed his MBA from the Harvard Business School in 2011.
- Father – Charles Kushner (Real Estate Mogul)
- Mother – Seryl Stadtmauer
- Siblings – Jared Kushner (Older Brother) (Real Estate Developer and Investor, publisher, and senior advisor to the 45th US President Donald Trump)
- Others – Ivanka Trump (Sister-in-law) (Fashion Model, Socialite, Businesswoman), Murray Kushner (Uncle) (Real Estate Developer), Marc Kushner (Cousin) (Architect, Entrepreneur, Author)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm (Approx)
85 kg or 187 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joshua Kushner has dated –
- Karlie Kloss (2012-Present) – Joshua started dating Victoria’s Secret model Karlie Kloss in 2012. They managed to keep their relationship firmly under wraps until summer of 2013. Their first public appearance came at the US open and while taking a walk in downtown Manhattan. In December 2016, it was reported that they had got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish ancestry on his father’s side.
His chest, waist and biceps measurements are not known.
He hasn’t done any brand endorsement work.
Best Known For
- Being the Presidential senior advisor, Jared Kushner’s younger brother.
- Being in a relationship with the American model Karlie Kloss.
He hasn’t made any appearance in theatrical films yet.
First TV Show
Joshua hasn’t acted in any TV show till date.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known. But, he has a lean body which can be attributed to his careful eating habits.
Joshua Kushner Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Joshua Kushner Facts
- In his sophomore year at Harvard, he became the founding executive editor of a student publication called Scene, which was sponsored by clothing giant, Brooks Brothers.
- Despite his brother being a close advisor of Republican President Donald Trump, he is a lifelong Democrat and probably voted for Trump’s rival Hillary Clinton during 2016 Presidential elections.
- In 2009, he founded Thrive Capital, a venture capital and private equity firm that has raised funds for esteemed organizations such as Princeton University.
- In 2017, the prestigious Forbes magazine included him on the list of “30 Under 30: All-Star Alumni”, which featured the new generation individuals that are leading the revolution in their field.
- In 2012, he co-founded a health insurance start-up, Oscar Health, which was valued at $2.7 billion in 2016.
- In 2015, he collaborated with his older brother Jared and close friend Ryan Williams to establish technology platform, Cadre.
- In February 2017, he was in talks with baseball team Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria to buy his team for around $1.6 billion.
- Follow him on Instagram.