Pauline Cathy Hoarau
Reunion Island, France
New York City, New York, United States
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Model Management – Hamburg
- The Society Management – New York
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Pauline Hoarau dated –
- Bastien Grimal – She is dating male model, Bastien Grimal.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long legs
- Beauty marks on her neck
31-23.5-34.5 in or 79-60-88 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has advertised for numerous brands such as Armani Exchange, H&M, Jason Wu, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Topshop.
Best Known For
Walking the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alexis Mabille, Atsuro Tayama, Anthony Vaccarello, Elie Saab, Lie Sang Bong, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Miu Miu, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Vionnet, and Steffie Christiaens.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
Her workout routine is not known.
But, she eats fresh fruits throughout the day to maintain her body in shape.
Pauline Hoarau Favorite Things
- Food – Snickers, Nutella
- Fashion Designer – Karl Lagerfeld, Coco Chanel, Valentino, Marc Jacobs
- TV Shows – How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014), House (2004-2012), Grey’s Anatomy
- Band – Imagine Dragons
- City – Paris
- Imagine Dragons Song – Radioactive
- Hobby – Tennis
- Top Model – Constance Jablonski, Sigrid Agren
Source – Teen Vogue, Vogue.it
Pauline Hoarau Facts
- In 2011, during the 28th international Elite Model Look contest, she was the top 7th finalist.
- She has received a nomination at the Melty Future Awards 2014.
- She is from Reunion Island, which is located in the Indian ocean.
- She walked in the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, where Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, and Rihanna were the musical guests.
- She likes to shop clothes from Rue de Rivoli in Paris or Fifth Avenue in New York.
- The best part she feels about modeling is meeting new people from fashion industry and traveling to beautiful and different places.
- The Fashion Week feels like Olympics to her.
- She also likes to read books. By now, she has read several dozens including Ensemble, C’est Tout by Anna Gavalda, and The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
- Her friends wanted her to try her luck in modeling and this is how she entered into show business.
- She never leaves home without her cell phone.
- Her biggest dream when she successfully turned model was to live in an English speaking country for some time. We think she has already achieved that by living in U.S.
- Connect with Pauline on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.