Úrsula Sofía Reyes Piñeyro
Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
Singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – Hernan Reyes
- Mother – Ursula Piñeyro de Reyes
- Siblings – Diego Reyes Piñeyro (Brother), Diego Reyes Piñeyro (Brother)
Sofia Reyes is jointly represented by Bakab Productions and DAS Communications.
Latin Pop, R&B, Pop Rock
Guitar, violin, drums, piano, vocals
Bakab Productions, D’León Récords, Warner Music Latina
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (Approx)
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofia Reyes has dated –
- Ricky Montaner (2016-Present) – Sofia Reyes started going out with fellow Mexican singer Ricky Montaner in January 2016. They managed to keep their relationship secret for most of the year before Ricky’s father Ricardo Montaner decided to give hints of his son’s new relationship. In December, Ricky’s mother Marlene Rodriguez traveled to Monterrey to meet up with Sofia’s parents.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican origin.
- Ombre hair highlights
- Blue eyes
33-26-35 in or 84-66-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Sofia has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles along with Brett Eldredge and Ty Dolla $ign.
- Garnier Fructis shampoo.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity and commercial success of her debut single, Muévelo in the Spanish world.
- Having collaborated with the leading artists such as Pitbull and Prince Royce.
In February 2017, Sofia Reyes released her debut studio album Louder!
Sofia hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2009, she was seen on the Mexican show, Mi linda Anabella.
When it comes to fitness and workout routine, Sofia Reyes is a fan of yoga. Whenever she has sufficient time in her schedule, she likes to start her day with a yoga routine. She also makes sure that she is eating healthy and drinking ample amount of water to remain hydrated.
Sofia Reyes Favorite Things
- Food – Fruit Salad
- Fruits – Strawberry and Kiwi
Source – Facebook
Sofia Reyes Facts
- Sofia Reyes started her music education at the age of 8. Even, her grandmother taught her how to play the piano.
- By the age of 11, she was writing songs in collaboration with her father Hernan Reyes.
- At the age of 17, Sofia moved to Los Angeles to give boost to her singing career.
- Reyes holds the distinction of being the first artist to be signed up for music label D’León Records, which was created by Latin American singer Prince Royce in collaboration with Warner Music Latina.
- In 2015, she was made the goodwill ambassador for the Special Olympics games held in Los Angeles.
- Visit her official website @ sofiareyes.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and iTunes.