|6ix9ine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1996|
6ix9ine is a rapper from America who started his rap career in 2012. Apart from his songs like “Gummo”, “Kooda”, and “Gotti”, he is also known for his dyed hair in rainbow hues, rainbow teeth and the digits “69” tattooed on his entire body over 200 times. This made him an internet meme as well. He had to sell marijuana while growing up to keep him financially afloat after he lost his dad.
6IX9INE, Teka$hi69, Tekashi69, Rainbow Rapper, Teka$hi 6ix9ine, Tekashi
Bushwick, Brooklyn, United States
Daniel left school in the 8th grade when he was expelled.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Hip Hop, Punk, Rock and Roll, Heavy metal, Dark Metal
Scumgang, Universal Music Group, Caroline Distribution, FCK THEM, Elliot Grainge Entertainment
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel has dated –
- Leezah (2017-Present) – Daniel Hernandez started dating the beautiful bottle service girl who has worked at the NY’s Starlet’s Gentleman’s club in late 2017. Leezah belongs to the Dominican Republic. The couple also went on a vacation to Leezah’s hometown in the Dominican Republic. Daniel loves Leezah and his daughter to the core and says he does not want money but only his family to be happy.
Note – He has a daughter. His child’s mother is unknown.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent on his mother’s side and Puerto Rican descent on his father’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He prefers dyeing those in rainbow shades.
- Having inscribed the tattoo term ’69’ over 200 times on his body.
- His highly eccentric personality.
He has endorsed the following brands –
- Tunes Audio Headphones – The artist signed a $4.9 million contract with Tunes headphones in 2018. A part of the profits that the company earns would go towards helping the underprivileged kids. He got his own personal line of headphones in red color.
- He sells his own merch @ 6ix9ineshop.com, the collection of which includes hoodies, t-shirts, and autographed Vinyl and digital albums.
Best Known For
His song called Gummo which was released in October 2017, and made him an overnight star. The album reached the “Top 20 of Genius’ Top Songs” Chart.
Day69 that was released on February 23, 2018. The album peaked at #4 on Billboard 200 charts and at #5 on Canadian Albums Chart.
Daniel Hernandez has been vocal about his interest in the fitness gram pacer test which is a sort of aerobics that gets tougher with every level.
Daniel Hernandez Favorite Things
- Director – Trife Drew
- Bands – Onyx and M.O.P.
Source – Instagram.com, The Ringer
Daniel Hernandez Facts
- He has been involved in the controversy and has exchanged a series of insults with Trippie Redd who has called Daniel Hernandez a weirdo, gay, and a rapist. His other controversies involve shootings in Minnesota and fighting in LA.
- His father was killed when he was young because of which he had to start selling weed to make ends meet for himself and his mother.
- His appearance with rainbow dyed hair, a rainbow grill, teeth all in different colors, several “69” body tattoos has gone viral on Reddit, Instagram, and Twitter. The crowd also began creating memes of his look and he became an internet staple.
- In 2017, before the “Gummo” song was released, Daniel was accused of the charge of use of a child artist in a sexual performance which he later accepted and pled guilty. The artist was asked to present a general education development certificate. The interesting part is that while the artist was busy getting the certificate, the management team released his long-awaited song, Gotti. Pi’erre Bourne, the music producer has thereby decided to not work with the artist. That is not it, the artist also has served jail time for selling heroin and assaulting a winery owner.
- He belongs to a place where there are two gangs called ‘Bloods’ and ‘Crips’. Both the gangs are territorial in nature and the artist takes an interesting stand where he says both groups are his homies.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM / YouTube