|Tyla Yaweh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1995|
Tyla Yaweh is an American singer, rapper, and songwriter who rose to fame after racking up millions of streams on Spotify with his singles including Gemini (2018) and I Think I Luv Her (2019). He has released a number of albums such as Heart Full of Rage (2019). He has accumulated more than 600k followers on Instagram.
Tyler Jamal Brown
Orlando, Florida, United States
Singer, Rapper, Songwriter
- Siblings – He has sisters.
He has been represented by the founder of London Entertainment, Dre London.
- Epic Records
- London Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tattoos on his face and body
- Dreadlocked hair
Tyla Yaweh Favorite Things
- Sport – Skateboarding that he started doing since the age of 5 and became passionate about, the activity even having helped him develop a love of music in his early days
- Music Bands – Hawthorne Heights, The Doors, The S*x Pistols, Hot Boy$
- Musicians – MF Doom, Sid Vicious, having regarded the latter to be his punk icon and having believed to have roots in punk rock himself
Source – Acclaim
Tyla Yaweh Facts
- He has recalled that when he was in high school, he had started focusing on music. He used to be in the studio every day and had dropped a song that had given him big popularity in his school, that went on to get some local radio play. Yaweh has added that as a kid, he had to work hard in order to get some money but he never left music as he was deeply in love with it always.
- Yaweh had worked at the multinational coffee and doughnut company Dunkin’ Donuts before his rap career. He had later shifted to Los Angeles where he got discovered by singer-songwriter, rapper, and record producer Post Malone and his manager Dre London, who signed him to their record label London Entertainment, along with Epic Records.
- Yaweh has stated that he has been grateful to have the opportunity to work with Post Malone that has been a lot of fun. He has regarded life to be a non-stop party, with Malone and himself always having been eager to become the best and enjoyed being around their friends. Their jobs have comprised of traveling, doing shows, and touching their fans that they have cherished doing, the reason why it has never been difficult at all. He has found Post to be the happiest person always and has been very content himself too, having ended up keeping each other going.
- He did a “rap battle” against the stand-up comedian, TV host, and actor Jimmy Fallon in 2018.
- In November 2020, he got his mother featured on his Instagram account.
- Yaweh has been very fond of the tattoos on him including the ones on his eyelids that read “good vibes”. As his very first ink, he had got random initials on him, that he intentionally never finished and has intended to keep them half done forever.
- He has thoroughly enjoyed being at any place where there are a bunch of crowded people, and perform, it never having mattered whether it has been a small setting or a large one.
Featured Image by Tyla Yaweh / Instagram