|Aaron Carpenter Quick Info
|5 ft 9½ in
|Date of Birth
|October 5, 1998
Aaron Carpenter is an American social media star, singer, and model who has garnered a huge fan base on social media and helped form the social media group Magcon Boys.
Aaron Braden Carpenter
Brantford, Louisiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Aaron Carpenter dropped out of high school in his freshman year as he wanted to focus on his social media career. To make sure that he wasn’t lagging behind in his studies, he joined an online school.
Social media star, singer, and model
- Mother – Becky Carpenter
- Siblings – Dustyn Carpenter (Older Brother) (Social Media Star), Candice Carpenter (Sister), Nic Anderson (Stepbrother) (He died in May 2015)
- Others – Jeff Anderson (Stepfather) (He passed away in December 2015)
Vocals, guitar, piano
T3 Music Group
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm (Approx)
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron has dated –
- Connar Franklin (2018-Present) – In April 2018, Aaron started dating model Connar Franklin. They are going strong ever since. On January 1, 2023, the couple announced their engagement on Instagram. In August 2023, they tied the knot at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.
Race / Ethnicity
Mole mark above lip
7 (US) or 6 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Being a popular social media star, Aaron Carpenter has endorsed numerous products directly in his videos or indirectly by using them in the videos or his vines. However, the specific information on these endorsements isn’t available.
Best Known For
- Being a very popular and successful Vine star (before the app’s suspension) with millions of followers
- Being part of the group called Magcon Boys, which also includes other social media sensations like Jack Dail, Ethan Dolan, and Grayson Dolan
As a Singer
In his free time, he likes to create his own covers of hit songs and post them on his YouTube channel. In May 2016, he released his debut single, She Know What She Doin’.
He is adept at playing piano and guitar. In the near future, he wants to explore more of his musical skills and release a music album.
First TV Show
In 2016, Carpenter was seen on the talk show Chelsea as himself.
Aaron Carpenter has regularly worked in the gym to attain his toned physique. In case, he is busy during the day, he doesn’t shy away from hitting the gym late at night.
Apart from the gym workout, he relies on swimming to keep himself fit and healthy. He also likes to ride his bicycle around Venice beach in his leisure time. Plus, he enjoys other hosts of outdoor activities including surfing.
Aaron Carpenter Favorite Things
- Food – Fried Chicken
- Animal – Giraffe
- Person – His mother
- Fruit – Grapes
- Colors – Blue and Purple
Source – Wikia.com
Aaron Carpenter Facts
- Aaron was guided by Louisiana-based entrepreneur Bart Bordelon in his early days. It was Bart who suggested that he and other young social media stars form the “Magcon Boys” group.
- The word Magcon stands for ‘Meet & Greet Convention’. The first Magcon event was held in Houston.
- Aaron created his Vine account after the first Magcon event and slowly started to collaborate with other members of his group to post funny and parody videos.
- He was embroiled in a minor controversy in 2014 after he was pulled out of the Magcon tour at the last minute. He received quite a backlash from his fans, who had paid lots of money for the tickets.
- After he was pulled out of a tour in 2014, the rumor started to circulate that he was dying due to malfunctioning kidneys. He refused to reveal the seriousness of his problem and only said that he has withdrawn due to the kidney problem.
- Once as a part of an April Fool’s prank, he revealed that he was leaving the Magcon Boys group.
- He was very close to his stepfather and had a serious breakdown after someone on Twitter mocked his stepfather’s death.