|Aaron Gordon Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aaron Gordon is a professional American basketball player who is best known for his contribution to the Orlando Magic basketball team of the National Basketball Association. Besides that, he is also known for his gameplay in the Slam Dunk Contest. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Twitter, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Aaron Addison Gordon
San Jose, California, United States
He studied at the Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, California.
On April 2, 2013, he stated that he would be enrolling at the University of Arizona. He attended college for a year from 2013 to 2014. However, after being drafted into the NBA, he announced that he would not be continuing his college.
He was training with mental and psychological trainers at Train the Mind in early 2020.
- Father – Ed Gordon
- Mother – Shelly Davis
- Siblings – Drew Gordon (Brother) (Professional Basketball Player), Elisabeth Gordon (Sister)
- Others – Tony Harvey (Cousin) (Former Professional Basketball Player)
Aaron is represented by Jordan White.
Hip Hop, Rap
He has released his music with LVL UP.
6 ft 8 in or 203 cm
107 kg or 236 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron has dated –
- Dakota Gonzalez (2017)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Osage descent.
- Tall and lean physique
- Raised eyebrows
- He has a short afro crew cut hairstyle.
Aaron Gordon Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Fogo de Chão
Source – Where Traveler
Aaron Gordon Facts
- He was brought up in Sacramento.
- His father Ed also played basketball during his college days.
- During his college year, he received various awards including being named as one of the 30 finalists for the “Naismith College Player of the Year.” Besides that, he was also chosen for the “All-Pac-12” first team and earned himself a place as the “Pac-12 Freshman Player of the Year.”
- He started his Twitter account in June 2012.
- On February 11, 2020, Gordon released his debut single titled Pull Up (feat. Moe).
- His brother Drew is Long Island Nets G-League player. His cousin Tony Harvey on the other also played for the Utah Utes men’s basketball team.
- He enjoys watching the fireworks show at Universal Orlando.
Featured Image By Keith Allison / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0