|Aaron Kyro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1983|
Aaron Kyro is an American social media star, entrepreneur, author, media personality, and professional skateboarder, best known for his YouTube channel Braille Skateboarding which has garnered more than 4 million subscribers. He created the channel on December 26, 2005, to showcase his passion for skateboarding farther than the small town named Red Lodge, located in Montana, Northwestern United States. In September 2007, Aaron created a website under the same name, BrailleSkateboarding.com, so he could share his ideas, experience, and knowledge with other skateboarding enthusiasts. The website quickly grew in size due to the power of the community, as well his as easy-to-follow step-by-step tips and tricks that helped both beginners and advanced skateboarders.
In 2017, Aaron also started promoting and selling his original “Learn to Skate” courses that helped hundreds if not thousands of people learn new skills through both video tutorials and private skate lessons at his online Braille Skate University, or through a skate camp. Aaron has also expanded his media presence to 2 new YouTube channels, Braille Army in July 2014 with more than 500k subscribers, and Braille Gaming in March 2017, with more than 100k subscribers, and began selling his own brand of merchandise. Aaron has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Denver, Colorado, United States
San Francisco, California, United States
Social Media Star, Professional Skateboarder, Media Personality, Entrepreneur, Author
- Father – Jeff Kyro
- Siblings – He has a brother.
Aaron is represented by his own company, Braille Skateboarding (Manager) in San Francisco, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron Kyro has dated –
- Danielle Kyro (2010-2019) – He met Danielle at a Scientology course class that they both attended. After a few months, the pair got married on April 29, 2010. Aaron also features his wife regularly on his social media but never clarified whether they have any children.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Slim physique
- Messy fringe haircut
Aaron Kyle has endorsed brands such as –
- Revive Skateboards (2018)
- Force Wheels (2018)
- Amgrip (2018)
- Handskate Inc. (2018)
Best Known For
- His social media fanbase with more than 4 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
- Being a professional skateboarder, and the founder of Braille Skateboarding, a multi-platform company with the goal of spreading the love of skating and the culture itself, as well as providing practical courses for beginners and advanced skaters
First Web Series
Aaron Kyro made his debut web show appearance as himself in the 2nd episode of the 2nd season of the documentary biography series Meet A Scientologist on October 9, 2018.
Aaron Kyro Favorite Things
- Animals – Dog, Snake, Tiger
- Sports – Golf, Snowboarding
- Person – Stan Lee
- Food – Pizza, Barbeque
- Quote – “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
Aaron Kyro Facts
- He began skateboarding at the age of 10.
- He helped raise $25k to build the 1st ever skate park in his hometown of Red Lodge.
- Aaron has a dog named Bear than he got in 2018. He even has his own Instagram account with more than 15k followers.
- Aaron is passionate about creating unique and often weird skateboards with multiple sets of wheels.
- He loves eating barbeque (BBQ) at skate spots in Texas, United States.
- In 2015, he created a YouTube series named Skate Everything where he showcased the toughest tricks.
- Aaron follows a religion named Scientology, which he claims gave him the self-confidence to build his multi-platform empire.
- In the episode of Scientology Network’s web series Meet a Scientologist, aired in early October 2018, Aaron explained how the religion helped him stay at peace while doing the hardest tricks, and how it affected his personal life.
- Aaron launched his own online school of skating named Braille Skate University in 2017.
- He attended VidCon in 2018 and shared a picture of bright red slippers with a “YouTube Creator” print that they created specifically for the event.
- Aaron asked his audience to help him produce energy bars named Flatbar with a product name “Banana Berial Flip,” which is a clever pun using a skateboarding trick “aerial flip” as a base name.
- He tried learning how to hand skate after he was sponsored by a company named Handskate in January 2018.
- Aaron landed on the “40 under 40” list by Diablo magazine in September 2018.
- He tried skateboarding with hundreds of nails sticking out from the face of the board.
- He rode a skateboard in a sumo suit and even tried to slide down a ramp that was on fire for a YouTube video in April 2019.
- Aaron organized a Braille animation contest in May 2019 with a reward of $1000 to whomever successfully converts any of their videos into an animated video.
- On May 26, 2019, Aaron released his Kindle and paperback book titled How to get a Billion Views on YouTube: The Braille Skateboarding Story.
- Visit his official website @ brailleskateboarding.com.
- Follow him on YouTube, 2nd YouTube, 3rd YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, 2nd Instagram, YouNow, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Aaron Kyro / Instagram