|Abella Danger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1995|
Abella Danger is an American adult film actress and model who as of August 2019, had appeared in more than 900 scenes since she started her career in 2014. Aside from that, she has also been named the 2016 AVN and XBIZ “Best New Starlet”.
Miami, Florida, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and Miami.
Adult Film Actress, Model
- Siblings – She has a sister.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Abella has dated –
- Gaby Guerrero
Note: She is said to be the mother to a child who she prefers to keep out of the limelight.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ukrainian-Jewish ancestry.
- Plush lips
- Petite physical appearance
Through her social, Abella has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Sneaker Buyers
Abella Danger Favorite Things
- Female Adult Filmstars – Nikki Benz, Phoenix Marie, Keisha Grey, AJ Applegate
- Director To Film With – Jason Zito, Greg Lansky
- Male Adult Filmstar – Manuel Ferrara, James Deen
Source – Instagram, Fleshbot
Abella Danger Facts
- She was raised in Miami by parents who were Jewish. Later, she relocated to Los Angeles after beginning her career as an adult film star.
- According to an interview of her’s with Fleshbot, she was a quiet person in school.
- Abella started ballet dancing at the age of 3. Other than that, she is also a classically trained dancer.
- With time, Abella has worked with a number of well-known adult-film stars including Phoenix Marie.
- Her name translates to “a beautiful danger”.
- She was 16 years old when she started dating for the first time. The boy was a 19-year-old at the time.
- Abella made her debut as an adult film star in July 2014, for the adult film studio Bang Bros.
- In July 2016, she was named the Twisty’s Treat of the Month.
- According to an article that was published by the multinational business magazine Fortune in 2018, Abella was one of the most in-demand stars of the adult film industry at the time.
- In 2019, Abella directed her first film called Hide and Seek.
Featured Image By Abella Danger / Instagram