|Adam Cole Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1989|
Austin Jenkins is an American professional wrestler better known by his ring name Adam Cole. He has competed in many independent promotions such as Chikara, Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), Ring of Honor, and New Japan Pro-wrestling. On April 8, 2018, Adam became the first ever NXT North American Champion. He also has a fan following of more than 250k on Twitter, 400k+ on Instagram, and over 100k followers on Facebook.
Adam Cole, Adam Carelle, Adam Cole Pro, Bay Bay
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
- Siblings – Brent Jenkins (Younger Brother)
Adam Cole is currently signed up with WWE NXT – Full Sail University.
6 ft or 183 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Cole has dated –
- Britt Baker – Independent wrestling diva Britt Baker and Cole are in a long-term relationship. The couple has been posting pictures together on their social media profiles and has also been seen together during various instances.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Long Hair
- Strong Jawline
Adam has appeared in several WWE commercials and promotes his WWE merchandise.
Best Known For
- Being the first wrestler to hold the ROH World Champion 3 times since June 29, 2012
- Founding and leading The Undisputed Era stable
- Being the inaugural and first reigning NXT North American Champion in July 2018
- His record-setting reign over the PWG World Championship (2012-2014)
First Wrestling Match
Adam Cole made his CZW debut in a match on June 21, 2008, at No Pun Intended. He was paired with The Reason but the duo lost the match.
Cole made his debut for Evolve Wrestling on May 1, 2010, against Sami Callihan.
On February 28, 2009, Cole debuted for Ring of Honor (ROH) in a match challenging John Kerman.
His Japanese debut was made alongside Michael Bennett on August 10, 2014, in a match where he defeated Captain New Japan and Jyushin Thunder Liger.
His Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) debut pairing with Future Shock against The Young Bucks on October 22, 2011.
Adam Cole made his WWE NXT debut as a villain, teaming up with Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly, at the NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III on August 19, 2017.
Cole was trained at the CZW Wrestling Academy by wrestlers DJ Hyde and John Dahmer.
- Finishing Moves
- Corona Crash (Inverted DDT)
- Last Shot (Vertical suplex lifted and dropped into a neck breaker)
- Panama’s Sunrise (Superflip piledriver)
- Running Single Leg High Knee (Sometimes to the back of an opponent’s head or to a kneeling opponent)
- Shining Wizard
- Signature Moves
- Coleateral (Scoop brainbuster)
- Corona Kick (Jumping big boot)
- Florida Key (German snap suplex)
- Diving Crossbody
Adam Cole Favorite Things
- Sport – Scuba Diving
- Wrestling Match – The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 25
- Opponents – Hiroshi Tanahashi ‘Mr. Tokyo Dome’ and A.J. Styles
Source – Wikipedia, The Wrestling Inc.
Adam Cole Facts
- In 2014, Cole was ranked at #9 in the top 500 singles wrestlers list compiled by PWI for their annual PWI 500 edition.
- In October 2012, Cole was recognized as the World Wrestling League Heavyweight Champion due to a change in the title name.
- Adam’s parents split in 1999 (when he was 10).
- He began learning Karate when he was young.
- Adam’s biggest inspiration has been Shawn Michaels.
- While Adam was in high school, he also did a part-time job.
- While Adam waited backstage to meet someone at his first CZW show, he met wrestler DJ Hyde backstage and asked him for a chance to learn wrestling at his school. Eventually, he was offered a tryout.
- In November 2007, Adam Cole became an official member of the CZW Wrestling Academy.
- Adam is very fond of his younger brother Brent.
- Jenkins won the ROH World Championship in 2012 at the age of 23.
- On November 20 and 21, 2009, Cole defeated his trainer DJ Hyde and 3 others to win Ground Breaking Wrestling‘s 1st annual 16-man Battle of Gettysburg tournament.
- The matches of Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock in Wrestlemania 15 and 17 inspired Cole to become a professional wrestler.
Featured Image by Adam Cole / Instagram