|Adam Slack Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1991|
Adam Slack is a member of the English rock band, The Struts. He is the guitarist of the band and is greatly inspired by guitarists like Brian May. He has given many successful songs along with the band such as Put Your Money on Me, Dirty Sexy Money, I Just Know, and Primadonna Like Me. He has amassed over 35k followers on Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
He divides his time between his residences in the Derbyshire (United Kingdom) and Los Angeles (United States).
Adam’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Olly Slack (Brother)
Adam is represented by the general manager of The Struts, Ben Berkman.
Glam Rock, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Interscope Records, Polydor, Virgin Records, EMI Group Limited
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam has dated –
- Nicola Hill (2015) – Adam was romantically linked with a woman named Nicola Hill in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Adam has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the guitarist of the English rock band, The Struts
Adam released his first studio album, Everybody Wants, along with his band, The Struts, on July 28, 2014. The album peaked at number #15 on the U.S. Billboard charts.
First TV Show
In 2015, Adam Slack made his first TV show appearance, along with his The Struts band members, as a musical guest on the talk-show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Adam Slack Favorite Things
Source – Guitar Player
Adam Slack Facts
- As a child, his dream guitar was the ’68 Les Paul Junior.
- He has been playing the guitar since he was 13 without any professional aid. He rather took help from YouTube.
- According to him, it was listening to Minority by Green Day that inspired him to learn to play the guitar.
- The first guitar that he bought was the ‘Squier Strat’ on which he used to play Green Day songs and tried to copy their guitarist Billie Joe.
- At the age of 15, Adam’s interests inclined toward another rock band called Oasis and he started learning about solos.
- He started playing properly when he was 18 and eventually started playing in bands.
- He first met Luke Spiller in 2009 and the two got along so well that they began living, writing, and recording songs together.
- In January 2018, he bought Pearl Jam‘s guitarist Mike McCready’s ‘Gibson Les Paul’ guitar and has claimed it to be the best guitar that he has ever played in his entire life.
- Adam used to play with his cousin’s cover band in his hometown and his cousin would sometimes throw him in front of the crowd to play a solo which gradually gave him the confidence to play properly.
- Follow Adam Slack on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Adam Slack / Instagram