|Addy Rae Tharp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 2001|
Addy Rae Tharp is an American social media star, best known for her TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million followers and more than 92.5 million likes.
Addison Rae Tharp
Oklahoma, United States
Social Media Star
- Siblings – She has 6 siblings.
Addy Rae Tharp self-represents her career.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Addy Rae Tharp has dated –
- Cayman Rhodes
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red’ and ‘Pale Pink’ in the past.
- Beautiful eyes
- Tall height
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Addy Rae Tharp has endorsed brands such as ColourPop Cosmetics.
Addy Rae Tharp Favorite Things
- Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Reality-TV Star – Kris Jenner
- Color – Pink
- Food – Pasta
- TV Show – Euphoria
- Movie – Up (2009)
- Drink – Beetlejuice
- Movie By Tim Burton – Corpse Bride (2005)
- Song – Airplane Mode (2017) by Limbo
Addy Rae Tharp Facts
- When she was 8 years old, she used to watch a lot of room tour videos on YouTube.
- She listened to Avril Lavigne growing up.
- She has 2 cats named Archie and Mochi.
- Addy has collaborated with fellow social media stars Benji Krol, Bryce Xavier, Kiera Vanias, and Abby Roberts.
- She has been told she looks like Snow White from the Disney animated movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937).
- Addy wishes someone could remake the movie Clueless (1995) and let her be a new character.
- A few products are a staple in her makeup routine. Those are Milani No.1 blush, Fenti or Wet Cherry Limecrime Gloss lip glosses, and ColourPop No-Filter concealer. When it comes to highlighters, she uses Coty Airspun Loose Face for her cheeks, and Diamond & Blush by Natasha Denona palette for her nose.
- Addy is a bit insecure about her legs because they’re “too awkwardly long”.
- Her spirit animal is a cat.
- One of her hobbies is making jewelry. She often sold custom jewelry on a second-hand marketplace platform, Depop.
- Addy is good at rollerskating.
- Addy has created a YouTube channel and posted her first video on July 11, 2019. It was titled addycon and depicted her and her friend Eli lip-syncing to a song titled Prom Queen by Beach Bunny.
- She has danced and lipsynced to songs by artists such as Charlie Puth, Tobi Lou, Johnny Utah, Melanie Martinez, Savage Ga$p, Shinigami, Doja Cat, Christina Modestou, Harris Cole, Gucci Mane, Olivia Rodrigo, Yung Baby Tate, and Ashnikko.
- Addy loves procrastinating. This sometimes gets her in trouble because she waits until 11:00 P.M. to start doing her schoolwork. Other times, she is forced to spend hours in a local Starbucks in order to catch up.
- She used to have a TikTok account with a large following in the past but it was hacked, forcing her to create a new one.
Featured Image by Addy Rae Tharp / Instagram