|Gucci Mane Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1980|
Rapper Gucci Mane is a master of hip-hop music who has released over a dozen studio albums and more than 70 mixtapes in his career. He started his music career in 2001 and after 11 years, in 2012, started acting in films as well. In 2017, his autobiography was released The Autobiography of Gucci Mane.
Radric Delantic Davis
Gucci Mane, Guwop
Bessemer, Alabama, U.S.
Mane went to Georgia Perimeter College in Georgia for 2 years.
- Siblings – Joséphine Davis (Sister), Throwback (Brother)
Hip hop, trap
1017 Brick Squad, Atlantic Records, Tommy Boy Entertainment, Asylum, Warner Bros. Records
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
96 kg or 212 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gucci Mane dated –
- Mya – Gucci and recording artist Mýa Marie Harrison were RUMORed to have had a fling in the past.
- Kat Stacks – He then had an encounter with Venezuelan socialite Kat Stacks.
- Keyshia Dior (2010-Present) – In May 2010, he started dating glamour model Keyshia Dior. They dated ON and OFF since that time. In November 2016, the couple announced their engagement. The couple got married in late 2017.
- Sheneka Adams (2011) – In 2011, he hooked up with glamour model Sheneka Adams.
- Masika Kalysha (2012-2014) – From 2012 to 2014, he was romantically linked with video vixen turned actress Masika Kalysha. He was very caring and helped her in any way possible when she was hospitalized for a knee injury.
- Angela Yee (2016)
Race / Ethnicity
Lots of body tattoos
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 14 (US).
He has been seen in a Supreme advert.
Best Known For
His raps and songs like Icy, Freaky Gurl, Wasted, Spotlight, Champions, etc.
In May 2005, he released his debut album Trap House by Big Cat Records. He was able to record a sale of 127,000 album copies in U.S. and went #5 in US Independent Albums list.
He was first seen in the crime musical Confessions of a Thug for his role as Four Tre in 2005.
Since then, he has been seen in Spring Breakers (2013), Birds of a Feather (2012), etc.
First TV Show
In October 2010, Gucci guest appeared in the comedy talk show The Mo’Nique Show as himself.
Gucci exercises for 6 days a week and takes Sunday off. He works out from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Gucci does cardio (like elliptical, swimming, running, stair climbing, etc.), boxing, burpees, sit-ups, and weight training.
He is so into fitness that he purchased StairMaster to exercise at his home easily.
Regarding diet, Guzzi eats chicken, salmon, cashews, apples, bananas, peanuts, fresh veggies. After weight loss in 2016, he started eating pretty clean and drinks up to 130 ounces of water every day.
Gucci Mane Favorite Things
- Designers – Balmain, Buscemi, Christian Louboutin, Givenchy
- Accessory – Glasses
- Jewelry Designer – Aydin & Co.
- Author – Malcolm Gladwell
Gucci Mane Facts
- Gucci was featured in the music video of Rae Sremmurd’s “Black Beatles” in 2016.
- At 14, he started rapping.
- As a child, he liked writing poetry.
- He was primarily raised by his single mom and hence shifted base from Alabama to Atlanta (in Georgia) at the age of 9.
- With Zaytoven, he created his own record label company LaFlare Entertainment in the early 2000s.
- Big Daddy Kane, Kool Moe Dee, and Biz Markie are his music influencers.
- He is politically inactive.
- He has started his own clothing line Delantic Clothing.
- He was jailed for 90 days due to cocaine possession in April 2011.
- In September 2013, he sent insulting tweets to various rappers and singers including Eminem, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Tyga, and Jay-Z. But, Gucci claimed his Twitter account was hacked.
- Visit his official website @ guccimaneonline.com.
- Listen more from Gucci on iTunes, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify.