|Yung Baby Tate Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1996|
Yung Baby Tate is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and dancer who shot to fame with her debut EP named R.O.Y.G.B.I.V (2015). She went on to release her first studio album Girls on February 5, 2019, which contains various singles such as That Girl and Wild Girl, and she became known for her one-of-a-kind approach to music that has integrated trap beats with a pop influence. The official video for her 2019 song Pretty Girl had topped 100k YouTube views in only a few months. Yung Baby Tate has dropped several other EPs like After the Rain (2020). She has been featured in a number of music videos like Stupid by Ashnikko. She has received many accolades for her work including XXL declaring her debut album to be one of the best hip-hop projects of 2019. Yung Baby Tate has built a strong fanbase with her Instagram having garnered more than 170k followers.
Tate Sequoya Farris
Yung Baby Tate
Decatur, Georgia, United States
Tate went to performing arts school from her 3rd to 12th grade and received professional training in music, acting, piano, and dance throughout those years as well as after her high school.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record producer, Dancer
- Father – David Ryan Harris (Musician, Producer)
- Mother – Dionne Farris (Singer)
She has been represented by Quinn Goydish.
Hip Hop, Pop, R&B
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoos on her body
- Fuller lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Cheetos.
Yung Baby Tate Favorite Things
- Women’s Empowerment Songs – I Am and That Girl by herself having written many of the singles that are empowering for herself first, Anything by Beyonce
Source – Revolt
Yung Baby Tate Facts
- She began dancing and playing the piano at an early age and started to produce her own beats by the age of 13.
- Yung Baby Tate has written and also produced her songs.
- She has known that the best party tracks are those that make people feel good about themselves and has succeeded in dropping several such numbers including I Am, that had given rise to the most viral affirmation of 2020. TikTok as well as Instagram videos had kept multiplying with the single’s opening credo that celebrates being in health, wealth, and prosperity, with thousands of people having recorded selfie camera meditations to the song.
- Yung Baby Tate has believed that being an artist has meant being her true self and using the gifts that God has blessed her with, to bring happiness into the world. She has regarded being an artist to be self-expression, self-appreciation, self-indulgence, and selflessness, simultaneously.
- Yung Baby Tate has stated that her personal style has been extremely important to her and except for the case where she is acting like somebody else, she has never allowed another person to style her. She has seen her own style to have represented her and has found it hard to walk around like a different person while still trying to be her own self as it has confused her and messed with her spirit.
Featured Image by Yung Baby Tate / Instagram