|Baker Boy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1996|
Baker Boy is an American rapper, dancer, artist, and actor who is prominently known for his unique and original hip-hop mix of English and Yolŋu Matha. However, he earned his place in the entertainment industry after winning the Triple J Unearthed National Indigenous Music Awards.
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Baker completed his year 12 at the Shalom Christian College in Townsville, Queensland. Thereafter, he enrolled at the Aboriginal Centre for the Performing Arts in Brisbane.
Rapper, Dancer, Artist, Actor
- Others – Jeremiah (Uncle) (Dancer)
Baker Boy is represented by –
- Lunatic Entertainment
- Stephen of Select Music
- Matt Adler, Ehancock, and Cris Hearn of Paradigm Talent Agency
Australian Hip Hop, R&B, Soul
Island Records Australia
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Baker Boy has dated –
- Aurie Indianna
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Aboriginal Australian descent.
- He sports a dreadlock hairstyle.
- Round face
- Thin lips
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
Baker Boy Facts
- He was brought up in the Arnhem Land between communities of Milingimbi and Maningrida
- His spirit animal is an Olive Python.
- Baker Boy’s moiety is the Dhuwa.
- His skin name is said to be Burralung / Gela boy.
- He found his passion for the performing arts as a teenager and also got his chance to hone in on his skills while studying at the Aboriginal Centre for the Performing Arts.
- In the past, he was one of the founding members of the dance troupe called Djuki Mala which mostly performed inside Australia.
- He made his debut theatrical film appearance in the film True History of the Kelly Gang in 2019. Baker Boy acted alongside the likes of various well-known stars including George MacKay, Essie Davis, and Nicholas Hoult.
- With time, he has released various tracks including Cloud 9 (2017), Marryuna (2017), Black Magic (2018), Cool as Hell (2019), and Move (2020).
- He has a British Bulldog named Djapa who also has an Instagram account.
- Baker Boy won the National Dreamtime Awards 2018 for “Male Artist of the Year”.
- He has collaborated with a number of artists including Kian, Dallas Woods, Yirrmal, and Yothu Yindi.
Featured Image By Bruce / Flickr / CC BY 2.0