|Aimee Garcia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aimee Garcia is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of characters such as Maria Tiant in the sitcom Greetings from Tucson (2002-2003), Lydia Serrano in the sitcom All About the Andersons (2003-2004), Veronica Palmero in the sitcom George Lopez (2006–2007), Marisa Benez in the medical drama TV series Trauma (2009-2010), Jamie Batista in the crime drama mystery TV series Dexter (2011-2013), Yvonne Sanchez in the period drama TV series Vegas (2012-2013), Didi Diaz in the police procedural comedy-drama TV series Rush Hour (2016), and Ella Lopez in the urban fantasy TV series Lucifer (2016-Present). She has also played cameo/supporting roles in several feature films.
Aimee Sandimés Garcia López de Ordóñez
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Aimee had studied at the Fenwick High School, a selective private college preparatory school in Oak Park, Illinois. While there, she had also taken acting classes at the Piven Theatre Workshop, a professional theatre company and training center in Evanston, Illinois, set up by actor/comedian Jeremy Piven‘s parents.
After her high school graduation, she had joined Northwestern University, a private research university in Evanston, Illinois, where she triple majored in economics, journalism, and French.
- Father – Hector Garcia (Former US Armed Forces Officer)
- Mother – Eloisa Garcia
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aimee has dated –
- Anthony Cook
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent on her father’s side and Mexican descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Aimee Garcia Facts
- She had been interested in acting from a very young age and had participated in theatre plays from the age of just 7. She had even acted in a few TV commercials in her childhood.
- Aimee continued to participate in local plays while studying at Northwestern University. After graduating from there, however, she had taken a break from acting for about a year and had worked at a mutual fund analyst’s company in Brooklyn, New York. She fell out of love with that job soon enough though and had moved to Los Angeles in 2002 to pursue an acting career.
- Besides her acting career, she is an accomplished storyteller and writer and had penned a comic book series called GLOW vs. The Babyface, in collaboration with former professional wrestler AJ Mendez. The basic concept of the comic was based on the comedy-drama TV series GLOW and the first issue of the comic book series was released by IDW Publishing in November 2019.
- The duo has also written the Dungeons & Dragons comic series titled At the Spine of the World; the first issue of which was published in October 2020. They had later founded Scrappy Heart Productions, a company dedicated to creating and producing stories revolving around characters/heroes who are diverse and underdogs.
- She is known to often take time out of her busy schedule to tutor junior/high school students in Spanish.
- She is a golf buff and often hits local courses over the weekend.
Featured Image by Aimee Garcia / Instagram