|Aisha Ahmed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1996|
Aisha Ahmed is an Indian actress and voice-over artist who is widely known for having starred in several TV shows including Adulting (2018-2021) and in various films like Tum Bin 2 (2016). Aisha has amassed more than 920k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She did her schooling at Barnes School and Junior College in Deolali, Maharastra. After that, she went to Mithibai College, Mumbai.
Actress, Voice-over artist
- Father – Asad Ahmed
- Mother – Rukhsar Rehman (Actress)
- Siblings – She has a brother.
She has been represented by Daisy of Exceed Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Uday Uberoi
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- High cheekbones
- Thick eyebrows
- Sharp nose
Aisha Ahmed Favorite Things
- Animal – Dogs having uploaded various posts on social media depicting her fondness for her furry friends
- Friend – Rohit Suresh Saraf
Source – Daily Hunt
Aisha Ahmed Facts
- She has stated that even though her mother has been an actress, Aisha never had a scope to witness filmmaking or even live a happening life in Mumbai as a kid. After her mother got her admitted to a boarding school, she grew so attached to it that even after growing up she missed the institution and its gorgeous nature-clad neighborhood.
- Aisha has revealed that she was a minor when she got her first payment for her work and had taken many pictures of the money received, from different backgrounds. She had then handed it over to her mother who had immediately deposited it in her bank account.
- Aisha has recollected that she had enjoyed living lived in a boarding school where she had to share her room with 30 or 40 girls at a time. She used to find many like-minded people in the school hostels and a few quite the opposite. She has added that there had been a girl who would always annoy her with what she was watching on the common television. Aisha would hardly ever give Aisha the remote control, that would even lead to catfights.
- Ahmed has pointed out that even after her life changed when people began recognizing her for her performances and she began to get a huge amount of fan-mails, her brother kept regarding her to be well-known only on Instagram which has amused her a lot. She has found the change to have made her life a lot more exciting and she has experienced a beautiful feeling when complete strangers have told her that they have looked up to her for her encouraging messages.
- In September of 2013, she did her first-ever photoshoot, having documented it on her Instagram account.
- Aisha disclosed that if she had not been an actor, she would have liked to be an assistant director as she had worked as an AD in the past.
- She has regularly taken part in workshops as well as theatrical shows.
- She has not been the type to catch a quick nap after a long day as she has been the classic people’s person who has always found peace in chaos.
Featured Image by Aisha Ahmed / Instagram