|Rukhsar Rehman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rukhsar Rehman is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in PK, The Gone Game, and Uri: The Surgical Strike.
Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Lateefur Rehman Khan
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rukhsar has dated –
- Asad Ahmed – Rukhsar was previously married to a man named Asad Ahmed with whom she has a daughter Aisha Ahmed who is an actress and voice-over artist (b. May 23, 1996). However, they legally parted ways.
- Faruk Kabir (2010-2023) – In 2010, she tied the knot with film director Faruk Kabir. The couple separated in February 2023 after 13 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her fair complexion
- Perfect lips
Through her social media, Rukhsar has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea House.
Her film credits include Kaya Skin Clinic, Asian Paints, and Saffola Salt.
Rukhsar Rehman Favorite Things
- Picture Of Her – A black and white picture of her while in a white dress
Source – Facebook
Rukhsar Rehman Facts
- She was born and brought up in Rampur.
- Rukhsar made her debut feature film appearance as Naina in Yaad Rakhegi Duniya in 1992. Later, in 2009, Rehman was cast in her first TV show, Bhaskar Bharti in 2009.
- She was just 17 years old when she made her acting debut.
- In 2009, Rehman made headlines after she stated that the director of The Stoneman Murders suggested that her photoshoot include a n*de backless picture that was not taken well by her parents who ordered her to return home, hence, putting a pause on her acting career for a short while. Upon moving back home, she started a garment business in Rampur.
- As of October 2023, Rukhsar had more than 333k followers on her Instagram account.
- Her film and television credits include Benny and Babloo (2010), Knock Out (2010), Allah Ke Banday (2010), Shaitan (2011), PK (2014), Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (2011–13), Baal Veer (2012), Tumhari Paakhi (2013–14), Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (2014), and Adaalat (2014).
Featured Image By Rukhsar Rehman / Instagram