|Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1964|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg is an experienced marketing associate who gained a royal status after her marriage with Prince Joachim of Denmark in 1995. Besides that, she is also known to be the mother of Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai and the step-mother of Princess Athena and Prince Henrik.
Alexandra Christina Manley
Countess of Frederiksborg, Diana of the North
Alexandra studied at the Quarry Bay Junior School from 1969 to 1971, before enrolling at Glenealy School which she attended from 1971 to 1974.
Later, from 1974 to 1982, she studied at Island School in Hong Kong.
Manley pursued a degree in International Business at Vienna University of Economics and Business in Austria.
Poling Chair of Business and Government
- Father – Richard Nigel Manley
- Mother – Christa Maria Nowotny
- Siblings – She has 2 younger sisters.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra’s name has been linked to –
- Prince Joachim of Denmark (1995-2005) – Alexandra got married to Prince Joachim on November 18, 1995. The couple has 2 boys named Prince Nikolai William Alexander Frederik (b. 28 August 1999) and Prince Felix Henrik Valdemar Christian (b. 22 July 2002). However, the couple legally parted ways on April 8, 2005.
- Martin Jørgensen (2007-2015) – On March 3, 2007, Alexandra married Danish cinematographer Martin Jørgensen but the couple divorced one another in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Asian)
Alexandra has English and Chinese ancestry on her father’s side and Czech and Austrian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg Facts
- She was brought up in Hong Kong alongside 2 younger sisters.
- Her father Richard who passed away on January 12, 2010, worked as an insurance company executive. Whereas, Alexandra’s mother Christa was employed as a manager of a communications company.
- Alexandra’s christening at the Cathedral of Saint John which is located in Hong Kong.
- In the past, Alexandra also studied in Japan and England.
- In the year 1990, Alexandra was appointed into the Sales and Marketing division of GT Management (Asia) Ltd., Hong Kong. She continued to work the department until 1993, after which, Alexandra was promoted to deputy chief executive.
- While married to Prince Joachim, she was highly regarded by people for a stunning sense of dressing. Besides that, the people of Denmark also resorted to calling her “Diana of the North”.
- She can fluently speak in English, German, and Danish.
- Alexandra’s philanthropic with the Children’s Red Cross, the Danish Society for the Blind, UNICEF, and Mother Help earned her much grace.
- During a visit of her’s to Thailand to meet with HIV/AIDS patients, Alexandra was already named UNICEF ambassador.
- According to sources, in 2007, Alexandra was appointed on to Ferring Pharmaceuticals Danish board of directors. 10 years later, Alexandra was also said to have been given the position of Poling Chair of Business and Government at Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
Featured Image By DNARoyals / Instagram