|Alexia Fast Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexia Fast is a Canadian actor who started her career as a child artist by writing, directing, and starring in the short film The Red Bridge. The film premiered at the 2002 Atlantic and Reel to Reel Film Festivals. She is also known for her television roles like playing Kristin in the MTV drama series Kaya, Callie Winter in the drama series Manhattan, Mona Wilder in the comic science fiction detective series Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency, Lindsey Hammond in the science fiction series The 4400, Young Azkadellia in the miniseries Tin Man, and Eva in the supernatural fantasy teen drama series The Secret Circle. Moreover, her film credits also include Kickin’ It Old Skool, Helen, Fido, What Goes Up, Hungry Hills, Repeaters, Triple Dog, Last Kind Words, Jack Reacher, Grace, Blackbird, The Captive, The Ninth Passenger, We Had It Coming, The Last Mark, Apex, Firestorm: Last Stand at Yellowstone, Past Tense, His and Her Christmas, Swimming Lessons, The Party Never Stops: Diary of a Binge Drinker, Gym Teacher: The Movie, The Cult, Left Coast, The 19th Wife, and Midnight Sun.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
She has been signed to several talent agencies –
- United Talent Agency – United States
- Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management – United States
- Great North Artists Management Inc – Canada
- The Characters Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Mother – Cheryl-Lee Fast
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Brown hair and eyes
34-25-33 in or 87-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Appearing in films like Fido (2006), Blackbird (2012), and Helen (2009)
Alexia’s first film was His and Her Christmas where she played the role of Jacqui released in 2005. It was a TV movie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Fast guest appeared in The CW’s Supernatural for her role as Missy Bender in an episode entitled “The Benders.”
Alexia Fast Facts
- Alexia started her film career at the age of 7.
- She wrote, starred, and even directed the film The Red Bridge at the age of 7.
- She is fluent in both French and English.
- Alexia and Britt Robertson both have appeared in the TV series The Secret Circle and the film Triple Dog (2010).
- In May 2017, she brought to life the character of Yvonne in an episode titled Some Like It Hot Mess of the supernatural procedural crime drama television series iZombie.
- For her starring role as Sara Shay in Past Tense (2006), Alexia won a Leo Award. She was 13 at that time.
- In her free time, she likes to go caving, rock climbing, and horse riding.
- She was cast as West Zaroff in the 2021 science fiction action film Apex, starring Neal McDonough and Bruce Willis.