|Alexis Louder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexis Louder is an American actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Diablo in The Tomorrow War and Valerie Young in Copshop. However, she has also been cast in various other shows and films including The Terminal List, The Good Lord Bird, Chicago P.D., Watchmen, and The Originals.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Norcross, Georgia, United States
In 2013, Alexis graduated from the College of Arts + Architecture of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Mother – Pastor Velda Ofosu Djan
Alexis is represented by TalentWorks, Haven Entertainment, and Goodman, Genow, Schenkman.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled jawline
- Cleft chin
- Sports a buzz cut
- Well-toned physical appearance
Alexis Louder Facts
- She was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Alexis made her debut TV show appearance as Michelle Scott in Acing the Undergrad: The Show in 2015. She made her first feature film appearance as Riley ‘Yang’ Jansen in Silence Her in 2017.
- She has a great Dane named Hamilton.
- Alexis’s acting credits include the roles of Nicole Deptul in The Terminal List, Lisana in The Originals, Sophie Kendrick in NCIS: New Orleans, and LaShonda Spell in Fatal Attraction.
Featured Image By Alexis Louder / Instagram