|Alice Campello Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth|
Alice Campello is an Italian model, fashion designer, TV personality, and social media star. She is best known for her Instagram account, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million followers as well as being the wife of a well-known professional soccer player, Álvaro Morata.
She studied Marketing at the University of Milan in Milan, Italy.
Social Media Star, Model, Fashion Designer, TV Personality
- Father – Andrea Campello (Businessman, Owner of Campello Motors)
- Mother – Maria Libralesso Campello (Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Alessandro Campello (Brother)
- Others – Giulia Sartor (Sister-in-Law)
Alice Campello is represented by Good Vibration Group (Manager) in Milano, Italy.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alice Campello has dated –
- Álvaro Morata (2016-Present) – Álvaro, a Spanish professional soccer player, sent her a direct message on Instagram in early 2016. She was hesitant at 1st but had a feeling she must reply and they hit it off immediately. On December 10, 2016, he proposed. Alice and Álvaro got married on June 17, 2017, in Venice, Italy, at the Basilica del Redentore, with 415 guests present. On July 29, 2018, Alice gave birth to twins Alessandro and Leonardo. On September 29, 2020, Alice gave birth to their 3rd son, Edoardo.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed his hair ‘Sunkissed Brown’ in the past.
Alice Campello has endorsed brands such as –
- Unisa Europa
- Women’s Best
- Alexander McQueen
- HelloBody Italia
- Liu Jo
- Alfieri & St. John
- Louis Vuitton
- adidas Originals
- CYCLE Jeans
- DANI I love this brand
- MIA BAG
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Excape Eyewear
- Virgin Active Italia
She also appeared in print ads for Brosway 40 with Elodie, a fellow model, and a singer.
She is religious.
Alice Campello Favorite Things
- Piece Of Clothing – Hats
- Style Icon – Blake Lively
- Essential Shoe Style – White Sneakers
Source – Unisa-Europa.com
Alice Campello Facts
- She owns 2 cars, a black Jeep she bought in April 2012, and a white Jeep, purchased in June 2014.
- She has created a brand of bags named Avril.
- In December 2017, she launched a fashion and beauty vegan, cruelty-free brand, MASQMAI London.
- On June 7, 2019, at about 11:00 P.M., armed robbers entered her family home while she, her twins, and a nanny were inside. No one was harmed but they took off with a number of valuables such as jewelry and designer watches.
- She always packs a white t-shirt, a pair of sneakers, and a black pair of trousers when traveling.
- Bags, black boots, sneakers, and other accessories that show off “personality” are a must in her wardrobe.
- She doesn’t consider herself a victim of the latest fashion trends. However, a trend she will never get over is heels, especially if they are comfortable.
- She gets very upset whenever she forgets her smartphone at home and considers it an accessory she cannot live without.
- In November 2019, Alice shared a series of pictures of her husband cleaning bird poo from his jacket with her followers and couldn’t stop laughing.
- Alice has been featured in GQ Italy and Genius People Magazine in the past.
- She is a big animal lover and has 8 dogs, Brusco, Ice, Wini, Sergio, Marghe, Rocky, Albina, and Camilla. She also has a cat named Ice.
- Alice is fond of activities such as horse riding, cycling, sunbathing, swimming, and jet skiing.
- Among other activities, Alice does a combination of yoga, pilates, and cycling on an indoor bike as forms of cardio.
- Her guilty pleasure is Nutella cocoa spread with a caramel flavor.
Featured Image by Alice Campello / Instagram