|Alice Taglioni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1976|
Alice Taglioni is a famous French actress who was crowned Miss Corsica in 1996. She is known for her role in a French horror film Brocéliande. She has over 100k followers on her Instagram.
Ermont, Val-d’Oise, France
She went to the Conservatoire de Paris to learn piano. Afterward, she took comedy classes and learned theatre and cinema.
- Siblings – Simon Taglioni (Brother) (Actor), Samuel Taglioni (Older Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alice Taglioni has dated –
- Jocelyn Quivrin (2005-2009) – Alice Taglioni was in a relationship with the late French actor, Jocelyn Quivrin before he died in a car crash in November 2009. They had met on the set of the film Grande École in 2004, for the first time, where they both were acting. She has a son named Charlie (b. March 2009), from this relationship.
- Laurent Delahousse (2013-Present) – Laurent Delahousse, a French journalist, and Alice Taglioni started going out in 2013. They have a daughter named Swanne, who was born in February 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian and French descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair blonde.
Hazel (Dominant color being ‘Green’)
- She has served as the brand ambassador of the hair cosmetics brand, Dessange.
- Alice was also the face of luxury leather goods brand, Lancel.
Best Known For
Her roles in the movies, namely, La bande du drugstore (2002), The Story of My Life (2004), Brocéliande (2003) and Quatre copains (2001).
Alice made her theatrical film debut in 2002 in the movie La Bande du Drugstore, in which she portrayed the role of Nathalie Meissonier.
First TV Show
Alice debuted in the 1994 sitcom Hélène et Les Garçons. But, her role was uncredited.
Her credited first TV show appearance was in C.I.D. as Virginie Sonneville in February 2002.
Alice Taglioni Facts
- She is a trained pianist.
- She was crowned Miss Corsica in 1996.
- She inherited her passion for jazz music from her mother.
- Alice was awarded the medal of the ‘Paris Descartes Faculty of Medicine’ on September 24, 2015.
- She is also a stage performer.
- Connect with Alice on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alice Taglioni / Instagram