|Allegra Edwards Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1987|
Allegra Edwards is an American television actress who first began her artistic activities when she was just 18 months by working as a model. She has been cast in many projects since then and has played roles like Cindy McCabe in Briarpatch, Ingrid Kannerman in Upload, Tina in Alternatino with Arturo Castro, Arizona in Modern Family, TV Anchor in Orange Is the New Black, Claire in Life Is Not a Musical: The Musical, Lorie in The Mindy Project, Young Mom in Jon Glaser Loves Gear, Marissa Blumenstock in New Girl, Violet in My Friend Violet, Mary in Sandy Wexler, Phoebe Ford in The Last Tycoon, Madison in Friends from College, and Mika Brioni-Shaw in The Social Ones.
Allegra Rose Edwards
Denver, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Allegra Edwards got enrolled at Pepperdine University in Malibu and studied theatre and television. In 2010, she graduated the university with a bachelor’s degree.
She then attended the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco and joined its 3-year Master of Fine Arts program. Edwards completed the program in 2013.
Allegra Edwards has been repped by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allegra Edwards has dated –
- Clayton Snyder (2009-Present) – In the year 2009, she started going out with actor Clayton Snyder and the duo got married in October 2020. In January 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. On July 12, 2022, they welcomed a baby boy named Howard Douglas Snyder. Howard is named after his grandfather Howard John Snyder, Jr.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Lean frame
Allegra Edwards Facts
- She was only 18 months old when she started modeling.
- Growing up, Allegra Edwards kept herself busy with modeling, dancing and acting.
- While studying at Pepperdine University, she indulged in various activities and wrote scenes for Pepperdine’s annual Songfest, performed with Pepperdine’s Improv Troupe, as well as appeared in Tutor, a 2009 comedy short film written and directed by Jeff Loveness.
- Allegra Edwards has been cast in an off-Broadway production of Everything You Touch.
- In 2020, she appeared in the recurring role of Cindy McCabe in the television drama series, Briarpatch, which premiered on February 6, 2020.
- Alongside Robbie Amell, Andy Allo, Zainab Johnson, and Kevin Bigley, Edwards co-starred as Ingrid Kannerman, Nathan’s girlfriend, in the science fiction comedy-drama series, Upload.
Featured Image by Allegra Edwards / Instagram