|Allie Bertram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1989|
Allie Bertram is a Canadian actress and dancer who is known for having been cast in shows and movies such as Mako Mermaids, Mother of All Lies, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, Supernatural, So You Think You Can Dance Canada, Smallville, Sucker Punch, and Leap 4 Your Life.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
She divides her time among –
- Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Allie Bertram is represented by The Characters Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allie Bertram has dated –
- Andrew Cogliano (2010-Present) – She started dating professional ice hockey player Andrew Cogliano in the year 2010 and the duo eventually got married in 2017. They became parents to a daughter named Lottie on February 17, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Arched eyebrows
Allie Bertram Facts
- In 2008, she appeared as a contestant in the dance competition and reality show, So You Think You Can Dance Canada.
- Allie Bertram played the role of Firebird Girl in an episode titled The Song Remains the Same of the horror fantasy drama series, Supernatural, in February 2010.
- She made her theatrical film debut as a dancer in the 2011 American psychological fantasy action film, Sucker Punch, which starred actors such as Emily Browning, Abbie Cornish, Jena Malone, Vanessa Hudgens, Jamie Chung, Carla Gugino, Oscar Isaac, and Jon Hamm.
- From 2015 to 2016, Allie Bertram was cast as Mimmi, a mermaid who works to remove Zac’s powers, in the Australian teen drama fantasy television show, Mako Mermaids. She starred on the show alongside the likes of Lucy Fry, Ivy Latimer, Amy Ruffle, Chai Romruen, Isabel Durant, Gemma Forsyth, Alex Cubis, and Linda Ngo.
- She has also gained a decent social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Твеленева / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0