|Alysha Nett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1987|
Alysha Nett is an American model and photographer known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of popular magazines and has done endorsement work for brands like Tobi, Lazaro Floral, Goodbye Bread, and Urban Outfitters. She has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 20k subscribers. Alysha has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
Kansas, United States
San Diego, California, United States
Information about her educational background is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Lisa
- Siblings – Taylor Nett (Younger Half Sister), Peyton (Younger Half Brother), Riley (Younger Half Sister). In total, she has 5 younger brothers and sisters.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alysha Nett has dated –
- Mike Fuentes (2013-Present) – Alysha began dating Mike Fuentes, the drummer of the rock band Pierce the Veil in 2013. They met on Twitter and fell for each other instantly.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘pink’, ‘green’ or ‘blue’.
- Hazel eyes
- Tattoos all over her body
4.5 (UK) or 7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Alysha has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Lazaro Floral
- Montce Swim
- Goodbye Bread
- Urban Outfitters
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- Staple Pigeon
- White With Style
- Crap Eyewear
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a glamour model with more than 600k followers on Instagram.
- Her creative work as a photographer.
Alysha is yet to make her theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance on the documentary series NY Ink.
Alysha enlists the help of fitness instructor Jennifer Steen to get the perfect body. She works hard in the gym, especially for getting a perfect butt, by doing weight training exercises like the reverse lunges with 20 lbs, dumbbell sumo squat with 30 lbs, butt blasters, eccentric hip abduction, squat press with 5 lbs, split lunge with 8 lbs, jumping jack squats, dumbbell Romanian deadlifts with 15 lbs, cable kickbacks with 12 lbs, and Bosu ball oblique crunches. She usually does 3 sets with 12 reps for each of these exercises.
Alysha Nett Favorite Things
- Season – Spring, Fall
- Pizza – Pepperoni with roasted peppers and jalapeños
- Thing To Cook – Crispy fried honey sriracha Brussels sprouts with honey
- Horror Movie – Scream, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Conjuring, Blair Witch Project
- Face Serum – Lancôme Advanced Genifique Serum
- Moisturiser – Lancôme Nutrix Royal
- Sunblock – Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Illuminating Sunscreen
- Exfoliator – Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Face Mask – Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- Salve – Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
- Laser Treatment – LaserAway Clear+Brilliant Facial Laser
- Makeup Remover – Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes, Boscia Sake Cleansing Water, Shiseido Facial Cotton
- Photo Shoot – Front Magazine
- Makeup Brand – Benefit Cosmetics, NYX Cosmetics, Nars
- Drink – Spicy Margaritas, Jalapeño Margaritas, Serrano Pepper Margaritas
- Concert – Florence and the Machine
- TV Show – Vinyl (HBO)
- Band – Brand New
- Artist – Otis Redding
- Album – Get Rich or Die Tryin’ by 50 Cent
- Song – Love On The Brain by Rihanna
- Places To Visit – Paris, Missouri (Grandma’s Lake House)
- Clothing Brand – Unit, Supreme
Alysha Nett Facts
- She has a blog called The Bleached Niche which she started with her close friend and jewelry designer Samii Ryan.
- She has a pet dog named Franklin.
- Alysha has been featured on the cover of many magazines like the Nordic Tattoo Magazine, Maxi Tuning, Front magazine, and TätowierMagazin.
- After moving out from her hometown in Kansas, she lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for a while before heading to Los Angeles.
- Visit her official website @ alyshanett.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Alysha Nett / Instagram