Alyssa Marie Campanella
Alyssa Campanella, Miss Campanella
Manalapan, New Jersey, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
Alyssa Campanella has been to Freehold Township High School, when she was staying at Freehold Township.
At the age of sixteen, she got her first modeling assignment. However, she attended the NY Conservatory for Dramatic Arts at the age of 17. She studied acting for film and television at the Conservatory.
Alyssa also takes interests in baking and cooking and so, has attended the Institute of Culinary Education.
Actress, fashion model, beauty pageant titleholder
- Father – John Campanella
- Mother – Her mother has Danish and German ancestry.
- Siblings – One sister
Alyssa Campanella is attached to
- Vision Models, Los Angeles, California
- Mega Models – Miami
- Trump Model Management
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
119 lbs or 54 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Campanella has been romantically linked with –
- Torrance Coombs (2010-Present) – The Canadian actor, Torrance Coombs started going out with Miss Campanella in 2010. He had also reflected his feelings towards the model through Twitter before she was crowned Miss USA 2011. On June 12, 2015, it was reported that they have been engaged and later, on April 2, 2016, they got married. They have since been together.
Race / Ethnicity
Alyssa Campanella is of Italian, and Danish-German descent.
- Svelte figure
- Green Eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Alyssa Campanella has appeared in various magazines as a model.
She has been featured by Marie Claire, Allure, InStyle, Elle, and Women’s Health magazines. She has also modeled in Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City in the consecutive years 2010, 2011, and 2012.
The model has also appeared for various campaigns and has promoted Sherri Hill, Aloxxi International, and Conair.
The model has also appeared in various TV commercials which includes Old Navy’s “Bold is the New Black” commercial in 2012, and as Hot Bot in 2013 commercial of Super Bowl to promote Kia Motors’ new 2014 Forte Compact Sedan.
She has also participated in the advertising campaign of Wet N Wild cosmetics.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Alyssa Campanella is known to be the winner of 2011 Miss USA beauty pageant.
Alyssa Campanella has not appeared in any film until 2015.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show, where she walked the ramp for Elie Tahari.
First TV Show
Her debut TV appearance was in 2011 in the talk show Access Hollywood Live where she appeared as herself – Miss USA / herself – Gown Model in two of their episodes.
Alyssa Campanella has also appeared in the reality show of Food Network named Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off as herself in the year 2012.
Alyssa Campanella, since winning the title of prestigious Miss USA in 2011, has maintained the svelte and graceful appearance. She maintains her figure by indulging in various kinds of exercises. With much travel in her schedule, the model is known to do various core exercises. She attributes her practice to Pilates training and her trainer, who has insisted on doing the exercise known as ‘the frog.’ It is a squat which is done in the frog style to tone up the muscles.
Alyssa Campanella also keeps a check on what she eats. She admits that she has a general craving for sweets, but to keep it in a limit, she adds fruits and vegetables to her diet. The model has told in an interview that she drinks the acai strawberry banana smoothie, which is not only full of anti-oxidants but also keeps her stomach full, eliminating the cravings for other snacks.
The model is known to be trained under Jamo Nezzar, fitness trainer, during the beauty pageant Miss USA 2011.
Alyssa Campanella Favorite Things
- Moisturizer – Australian Gold Moisture Lock
- Beauty Product – Chapstick
- Specialty Dish – Banana Bread
- Place – Arizona
- Celebrity – Buddy Valastro
- Accessory – Hats
- Subject – History
Source – Fitness Magazine, People
Alyssa Campanella Facts
- Alyssa Campanella is a fashion and food blogger and runs a blog known as “Jumpers and Jasmine.”
- She has traveled to many places to attend various charity functions. She has also donated lump sum amounts to breast and ovarian cancer research and awareness programs, the USO, Project Sunshine, and Gilda’s Club of New York City. In the summer of 2015, the model was also requested for the help for children affected by Nepal Earthquake. She has also requested to donate at UNESCO.
- Cookies for Kid’s Cancer, Arm The Animals, and Angels on a Leash Foundation are some charitable trusts with which the model is still attached.
- She has been crowned Miss New Jersey Teen USA in 2007.
- Join Alyssa Campanella on Twitter and Facebook.