|Alyssa Campanella Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|March 21, 1990
Alyssa Campanella is an American model, blogger, actor, and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss California USA 2011 and Miss USA 2011. Over the years, she has also been a part of shows such as Cake Boss: Next Great Baker, Nerdist: Course of the Force, and Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off.
Alyssa Marie Campanella
Alyssa Campanella, Miss Campanella
Manalapan, New Jersey, United States
Alyssa Campanella has been to Freehold Township High School when she was staying at Freehold Township.
At the age of sixteen, she got her first modeling assignment. However, she attended the NY Conservatory for Dramatic Arts at the age of 17. She studied acting for film and television at the Conservatory.
Alyssa also takes interest in baking and cooking and so, has attended the Institute of Culinary Education.
Actor, fashion model, beauty pageant titleholder
- Father – John Campanella
- Mother – Her mother has Danish and German ancestry.
- Siblings – One sister
Alyssa Campanella has been signed to –
- Vision Models, Los Angeles, California
- Mega Models – Miami
- Trump Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
119 lbs or 54 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Campanella has been romantically linked with –
- Torrance Coombs (2010-2019) – The Canadian actor, Torrance Coombs started going out with Miss Campanella in 2010. He had also reflected his feelings towards the model through Twitter before she was crowned Miss USA 2011. On June 12, 2015, it was reported that they have been engaged and later, on April 2, 2016, they got married in Santa Ynez, California. The duo announced in April 2019 that they had separated earlier that year and amicably divorced.
- Alyssa Campanella then started dating a pilot in Hong Kong, after relocating in November 2019. The duo’s marriage was announced on her blog in December 2021 and she revealed in May 2022 that they were expecting their first child, a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
Alyssa Campanella is of Italian, and Danish-German descent.
- Svelte figure
- Green Eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Alyssa Campanella has appeared in various magazines as a model.
She has been featured in Marie Claire, Allure, InStyle, Elle, and Women’s Health magazines. She has also modeled in Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City in the consecutive years 2010, 2011, and 2012.
The model has also appeared for various campaigns and has promoted Sherri Hill, Aloxxi International, and Conair.
The model has also appeared in various TV commercials which include Old Navy’s “Bold is the New Black” commercial in 2012, and as Hot Bot in the 2013 commercial for Super Bowl to promote Kia Motors’ new 2014 Forte Compact Sedan.
She has also participated in the advertising campaign for Wet N Wild cosmetics.
Best Known For
Alyssa Campanella is known to be the winner of the 2011 Miss USA beauty pageant.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show, where she walked the ramp for Elie Tahari.
First TV Show
Her debut TV appearance was in 2011 on the talk show Access Hollywood Live where she appeared as herself – Miss USA / herself – Gown Model in two of their episodes.
Alyssa Campanella also appeared in the reality show on Food Network named Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off as herself in the year 2012.
Alyssa Campanella, since winning the title of prestigious Miss USA in 2011, has maintained a svelte and graceful appearance. She maintains her figure by indulging in various kinds of exercises. With much travel in her schedule, the model is known to do various core exercises. She attributes her practice to Pilates training and her trainer, who has insisted on doing the exercise known as ‘the frog.’ It is a squat that is done in the frog style to tone up the muscles.
Alyssa Campanella also keeps a check on what she eats. She admits that she has a general craving for sweets, but to keep it within a limit, she adds fruits and vegetables to her diet. The model has told in an interview that she drinks the acai strawberry banana smoothie, which is not only full of anti-oxidants but also keeps her stomach full, eliminating the cravings for other snacks.
The model is known to be trained under Jamo Nezzar, a fitness trainer, during the beauty pageant Miss USA 2011.
Alyssa Campanella Favorite Things
- Moisturizer – Australian Gold Moisture Lock
- Beauty Product – Chapstick
- Specialty Dish – Banana Bread
- Place – Arizona
- Celebrity – Buddy Valastro
- Accessory – Hats
- Subject – History
Source – FitnessMagazine.com, People.com
Alyssa Campanella Facts
- Alyssa Campanella is a fashion and food blogger and runs a blog known as “Jumpers and Jasmine.”
- She has traveled to many places to attend various charity functions. She has also donated lump sum amounts to breast and ovarian cancer research and awareness programs, the USO, Project Sunshine, and Gilda’s Club of New York City. In the summer of 2015, the model was also requested for helping children affected by Nepal Earthquake. She has also requested to donate to UNESCO.
- Cookies for Kid’s Cancer, Arm The Animals, and Angels on a Leash Foundation are some charitable trusts to which the model is still attached.
- She has been crowned Miss New Jersey Teen USA in 2007.