|Alyssa Lynch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1995|
|Boyfriend||Jordan Taylor Wright|
Alyssa Lynch is a Canadian actress, model, and singer who is known for her role in Lifetime’s 2014 TV movie The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story. She grew up learning various dance styles, theatre, and music. Alyssa appeared as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ famous song, Closer. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Alyssa attended Langley Fine Arts School where she took interest in Dance, Theatre, Music, and Art classes.
She also went to Affinity Dance School, where she learned Ballet, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip-hop, and Musical Theatre. Later, she went to Los Angeles to take classes at various studios.
Actress, Dancer, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Hayden Lynch (Younger Brother) (Content Director)
She is represented by –
- Candace Fulton, Talent Agent, Kirk Talent Agencies, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Andy Coleman, Manager, LINK Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Manager (Open Entertainment), Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Pop, Stage & Screen
Her music has been released via WaterTower Music.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jordan Taylor Wright (2016-Present) – Alyssa and photographer Jordan Taylor Wright started dating in 2016. They are seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Bright blue eyes
- Beauty mark on her left cheek
She has done endorsement work for Espira by Avon.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Playing a role in TV series Supernatural in 2014
- For appearing as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ song, Closer
As a Singer
She contributed her voice in the songs like The Road So Far, A Single Man Tear, and Carry On Wayward Son in the 200th episode of TV series Supernatural in November 2014.
Alyssa made her theatrical film debut as Lola in the drama fantasy horror film Before I Fall in 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Siobhan in the drama fantasy horror TV series Supernatural in 2014.
Usually, she enjoys doing Yoga and outdoor exercises.
Alyssa Lynch Favorite Things
- Fragrance – Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Clothing Item – Her “Shop Re-Done” denim jeans
- Food – Vegan cookies
- Drink – Red wine
- Film – ‘500 Days of Summer’, ‘Midnight in Paris’ and ‘Good Will Hunting’
- Book – Salt by Nayyirah Waheed
- Songs – ‘Creep’ by Radiohead, ‘Here Comes the Sun’ by The Beatles, ‘Sweet Disposition’ by Joseph Greer
- Band – Little India
- Travel Destination – Bondi Beach, Australia
- Quote – “Be whoever the f*ck you want to be and don’t let your dreams be dreams”
Source – Husskie
Alyssa Lynch Facts
- She has participated in Canadian vocal talent shows Valley Voices Vocal Competition and Variety Has Talent and reached until semi-finals.
- She is a travel addict.
- She has worked on a Buick campaign at Coachella.
- Her boyfriend Jordan Wright takes most of her pictures.
- Her saddest moment came when she was watching the documentary ‘Earthlings’.
- 5 things she can’t live without are the Kopari body lotion, Kopari rose toner, Too-faced chocolate scented bronzer, IGK hair texture spray, and Lush body soaps.
- Alyssa has appeared as a female lead in The Chainsmokers’ song, Just My Type.
- Visit her official website @ alyssapaige.com.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Alyssa Lynch / Instagram